OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
I wouldn't have mined getting a pair of these but once again we have a scrapped retro.
smh.gif

I had a chance to speak to the person involved with these, exciting to hear that they haven't abandoned these, they have tons of potential and so much heat, although a lot of the younger guys may not remember these, they were big.

Tre, at the :48 mark of that video, which Ewings are the White/Blue/Orange ones on the left?

I recognize them but can't remember when he wore 'em. 1995-96?

Thanks. I hope any and all Ewings are retroed soon. A must have for the 90s sneaker watcher.

^I believe those were the Concept Hi...Ill try and post a picture from one of those same Japanese fashion magazines  

Originally Posted by s dubl

this is the memory that stands out the most to me of the Ewings...
krisskross-totally.jpg

dope shoe back then, but I dont think I'd buy em now. Im pretty sure a lot of people would feel the same. If they did some type of limited release I thinkthey might do well with some dudes that grew up in the 90s though without rotting on shelves. Sad that thats how most retros of some of these shoes need tobe...
True! That album cover made me want a pair... Never got one though as our family's resources were limited  plus I was really more into Barkley's.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Tre, at the :48 mark of that video, which Ewings are the White/Blue/Orange ones on the left?

Thanks. I hope any and all Ewings are retroed soon. A must have for the 90s sneaker watcher.

2coldcrew88 is correct they are the concept Hi and if im not mistaken they released in 91-92 he was wearing them on the 92 usa team you can kind of make them out in this picture

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Burns1923

2coldcrew88 is correct they are the concept Hi and if im not mistaken they released in 91-92 he was wearing them on the 92 usa team you can kind of make them out in this picture

Yep, that's them.  I want the white/blue/orange Concept Hi's BAD.
9293UDPatrickEwingP28.jpg

And I want these:
shoes_ewing_308x254.jpg

If I remember correctly, Ewing wore the black colorway of these in the 1993 playoffs.

Concept his are nice, boots not so much.  I like the ride colorway and the one in the pic about the white blue orange.  Also like the ewings with the strap in back with the 33 I don't know particular name.  That kris kross pic is comedy!!!!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

The Ewing line had a Jordan VI like shoe as well ill see if i can post pics up, shoe had a rubber tongue with three holes in it pretty interesting.

They run narrow in the toe area which makes the shoe look sleek, and gets progressively bulky towards the heal, nothing major, similar to that of the Reebok Pumps but not as thickly padded.

They run narrow in the toe area which makes the shoe look sleek, and gets progressively bulky towards the heal, nothing major, similar to that of the Reebok Pumps but not as thickly padded.

Yeah I'll definitely pick up a few pairs as long as the price is good the comfort level is good, and they look good in person.

From what I have been told by the person that in charge at the company these are nearing completion. I will definitely keep you guys posted

Back
Top Bottom