OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
^^^^^not really. Nike, Reebok, Supra, Adidas they all make shoes as high if not higher than the Ewings.

Tre I run this blog about sneakers I was wondering could you give some corporate info so I can contact the company thats re releasing the Ewings. so I can do an interview them and showcase a sample pair for my site. Also what is the companies name.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Tre I run this blog about sneakers I was wondering could you give some corporate info so I can contact the company thats re releasing the Ewings. so I can do an interview them and showcase a sample pair for my site. Also what is the companies name.
Sorry bro I can't do that, I'll PM you but just in case you wanted to know the company its called United Front.

I wonder will they do a limited run on these or do a general release. A company that is small can't risk having these shoes flop especially in this Nike driven sneaker world.

Heres my collection of Ewings, pics from the Sneaker Showcase...

awvr42.jpg

nvv8nm.jpg

2jaeo9z.jpg

qyzjna.jpg

ao27px.jpg

dgqhsm.jpg

My Fav Pair...
1zfklmp.jpg

Player Samples...
nf37z9.jpg

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Bigles.......You are the %#@%#!@ man! That is what I call a collection PROPS!

2x.  They really need to bring these back.  If they can bring back Troop, BK, and Lotto, why not?

Been waitin' on the retros FOREVER!!!  It's nice to hear they're bringing them back...this could be HUGE!!!!

Damn I remember they used to have these all over the flea markets in Miami. My parents had a store in the flea market, and the clothing store next to us sold the Georgetown Hoyas and Miami Hurricanes Jumpsuits, Cross Colors, and these Ewing shoes. My mom got a pair of them for me and I was mad salty. Growing up a Bulls fan, I hated Patrick Ewing. She got me a pair of the Ewing Lows, White Black Red. Of course in Bulls colors. Lol.

Then she got me a pair of the Jordan VI's and everything was good.

I never liked these Ewings. Funny though, brings back many memories.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Heres my collection of Ewings, pics from the Sneaker Showcase...

awvr42.jpg

nvv8nm.jpg

2jaeo9z.jpg

qyzjna.jpg

ao27px.jpg

dgqhsm.jpg

My Fav Pair...
1zfklmp.jpg

Player Samples...
nf37z9.jpg

What's the name of the shoe in the right? (Last pic)

We need info on the retroing of these kicks asap . It would be a shame that this brand gets lost to time.

Hey, I contacted one of the guys from united front seems as though they still are not in the production stage which is a little disappointing but I have been told basically the goal is to get them made. So at this point the retro has NOT been scrapped but its still going to be a short while.

Back
Top Bottom