OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Thank you for keeping Hope alive with Ellesse coming back in the fall and Ewing Sports right around the corner along with all these other up and coming brands Its good to see some serious competition in the sneaker industry

These WILL be retroed for sure, starting with the 33 HI classic model with the strap...the process is still ongoing but it will be done...

it's crazy how dressing like the asian guy in the first post's link is a hipster thing nowadays...

Ewings are long overdue for a retro. thanks guys for the info, really hope these get done.

Can't give out any additional info besides stating that these will in fact re-release MUCH sooner than you think.

VERY limited though.

hahaha thats dope, Class Act is my favorite out of all the Kid and Play movies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Can't give out any additional info besides stating that these will in fact re-release MUCH sooner than you think.

VERY limited though.

Can you keep me posted? I had a pair of the Blue/Brown suede Ewings back in 92'-93' and would love to own them again. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

VERY limited though.

wink.gif

Remember when I was a youngster my mom cousin stole these from my house and sold them actually stole both mines and my sisters

Back
Top Bottom