OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
this dudes video's have been on point
Yes they have been.  I'm considering making some videos myself once my Ewing collection has grown more.  Currently at 6 pairs with number 7 and 8 coming next week.  I've become a total brand snob for Ewing.  
happy.gif

Yes they have been.  I'm considering making some videos myself once my Ewing collection has grown more.  Currently at 6 pairs with number 7 and 8 coming next week.  I've become a total brand snob for Ewing.  :D  

Haha! Yes please do and share the videos in this thread

Last edited:
Two newest pick ups.  33 HI Bred and 33 low Red/gum, very nice additions to the collection.

Also picked up the Georgetown colorway from Ewingathletics.com with the 33% off code and got them for $60 shipped. I already have them in hand just didn't take on feet pics yet.

I got the black and purple Kross' for my brother's birthday.

I think he'll like them.. but there's a pretty noticeable scuff/missing paint on the shoe.. plus the colors/details are kind of sloppy if you look closely. The paint just looks pretty cheap.

I got the black and purple Kross' for my brother's birthday.

I think he'll like them.. but there's a pretty noticeable scuff/missing paint on the shoe.. plus the colors/details are kind of sloppy if you look closely. The paint just looks pretty cheap.

That sucks that his first pair has some quality issues. I'm 8 pairs in with Ewing and have had zero quality problems so far. Once you give them to him and he tries them on, do you mind sharing how they fit? I'm looking to pick up the Kross in a couple color ways.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not the end of the world if the pair was for me, but I wish there wasn't that little spot. He won't care though

Yes they have been.  I'm considering making some videos myself once my Ewing collection has grown more.  Currently at 6 pairs with number 7 and 8 coming next week.  I've become a total brand snob for Ewing.  :D  

Hey buddy, I'm with you. I started with a single pair of 33 Hi's in the other blue/orange color & it's increased from there. I'm currently at 8 pairs and will be at 9 once the "Olympic" Eclipse release. I didn't get every model, only certain ones that "hit me".

Can't really explain why I have a collection going. I think it's partly my age (few months from 40) as I remembered them vividly when I was younger and never got a pair. Once the 33 Hi released and I saw how nice they were, I was hooked. They do a nice job with each model. I think my favorite to wear is my Center Hi. Love them. Really eager for the Eclipse to release. I hope they include the replica gold medal with them.

I'll have to put a picture of my collection together & post this week if I can.

Last edited:
Hey buddy, I'm with you. I started with a single pair of 33 Hi's in the other blue/orange color & it's increased from there. I'm currently at 8 pairs and will be at 9 once the "Olympic" Eclipse release. I didn't get every model, only certain ones that "hit me".

Can't really explain why I have a collection going. I think it's partly my age (few months from 40) as I remembered them vividly when I was younger and never got a pair. Once the 33 Hi released and I saw how nice they were, I was hooked. They do a nice job with each model. I think my favorite to wear is my Center Hi. Love them. Really eager for the Eclipse to release. I hope they include the replica gold medal with them.

I'll have to put a picture of my collection together & post this week if I can.
That'd be awesome to see your collection man.  So my collection has just started this year and I'm up to 9 pairs, with 10 & 11 coming this week.  I've copped everything below retail so I usually order a couple pairs at a time.  For me, the reason I've become so obsessed with Ewing Athletics kind of stems from childhood, even though I only saw the tail end of his career as I was born in 1986.  I remember watching Ewing play when I was young and he was one of my favorites to watch.  Even though I'm not from New York, I've visited NY a few times and I've always been a Knicks fan.  I've also tried/worn just about every brand out there and I find that Ewing's fit my feet the best and I love just about everything they put out.  I think for me it also has to do a little with not collecting what's hyped.  I've tried Nike, Jordan and Adidas and tons of other brands and I've found that most brands are over hyped and way over priced. I know some would disagree but it's just my opinion.  So, in the last month I've sold off almost everything I had collected with the exception of a few pairs of Asics, Saucony and Reebok, as some of their retro models still interest me, just not as much as they used to.  Anyways, so far most of my collection is the 33 HI but I've got a pair of Focus, 33 low and this week I'll have a pair of Wrap mids and 33 mids.  Here's my newest pick up and I have to say, these are insanely nice!  The basketball leather uppers need to be seen in person to understand how crazy nice they are.  They even smell like a new, fresh basketball!

Last edited:
Two of my newest pick ups, the 33 mid and the Wrap mid.  Paid $60 for the Wraps and only $40 for the 33 mids.  The suede on the 33 mids is extremely nice.

Last edited:
Ya really not talking about the eclipse's? Guess I got to...
image.jpg
ewing-lookbook-ECLIPSE_usa-sole-1024x682.jpg
Ewing-Eclipse-1.jpg

I've been meaning to post this, and thought I did, but I replied to Ewing Athletics IG page on Saturday & forgot to post here, lol. I am down for the Olympic colorway 1st day. And I'm stoked that they are including the "gold medal" like the original OG packaging. Good post buddy. Repped! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I love how Ewing Athletics used design cues from other shoes on their designs. We all know the Center Hi looks very similar to the Flight 90s (which I want a retro SO badly).

These have that small side piece in a contrast color on the side of the upper like the original Maestro (and we all know we want a Maestro retro). I can't wait for these to release. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

^Man hope the HBs and resellers don't come out for these after that pic. I just want 1 pair of the Olympic colorway and I'm done with that model.

I have always wondered about this brand ever since I saw it in a magazine...I remember thinking just how cool they looked and I have been searching for them ever since

I was planning to go but I rsvp'd to watch the unveiling of the bred 31s on the 20th. Pretty sure most will stay home for the same reason.

Just got my size 11 on eBay of the Olympic Eclipse. Was hoping to get in store but it seems like no one was carrying these in Philly. Didn't want to miss out as my size goes quick online so I jumped.

Super excited for these. This is the shoe I've been waiting for since Ewing Athletics came back! I even messaged them earlier this year & they told me to get excited for summer when asked about an Olympic Eclipse! Can't wait to see them!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom