OFFICIAL PBA THREAD

anyone familiar with eric menk and rudy hatfield? how big are they in the PI? i'm in detroit, and i played against them in a july 4 tournament.. i was on a team with Kelly Williams, if he's popular at all.. just thought you would like to know
nsb.org: jDot

Eric Menk plays for Ginebra in the PBA... Kelly Williams plays for Magnolia in the PBL and is also a part of Team Pilipinas. Rudy Hatfield has gone back to the US.

Eric Menk is like normal size when you go to a gym in the states.... but i saw him at Boracay and he was towering above all of us short people, lol!
California Angels

[/i]

i thought rudy hatfield was huge when i played him in our league.. but when eric menk played in our tournament last weekend, i was up to like his torso!! lol he's a monster!
nsb.org: jDot

anyone watch the game ( jones cup )?

they loss to qatar and last night they loss to chinese taipei..kabado pa mga players..great game though. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I didn't know the Jones Cup already started.

Who are the players on Team Pilipinas?

some time in thought. Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears. If you laugh, think, and cry, that's a heck of a day."
~Coach Jimmy V.

I do not know the complete lineup, but it is not the "seniors". The national pool is now composed of three teams: aspirants, juniors amd the seniors. For this Jones Cup they sent the aspirants, with Tubid, Yeo, Miranda, Tenorio, and the Ocampos.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Thanks.

So, they basically sent combination of amatuers and pros.

Arwind is not on the team?

Arwind,Sagad,Yeo,L.A. and others are ready for the PBA Draft.

Can't wait to see them play in the PBA.
some time in thought. Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears. If you laugh, think, and cry, that's a heck of a day."
~Coach Jimmy V.

RP-SMB 2006 Jones Cup lineup:
Abraham (Abby) SANTOS
Dennis MIRANDA
Lewis Alfred (L.A.) TENORIO
Donaldo (Dondon) HONTIVEROS
Joseph Henry YEO
Rommel Nino CANALETA
Willie MILLER (Replaced by Ronald Tubid)
Yancy Rozal DE OCAMPO
Arwind SANTOS
John Harley ARIGO
Ranidel DE OCAMPO
Albert Henry (Ali) PEEK
Anthony Dela CRUZ (Replaced by Mike Cortez)
Nicholas BELASCO
Joachim THOSS

Game 1 Loss to Qatar 63:68
Game 2 Loss to Chinese-Taipei 72:77
Game 3 Loss to Korea 88:96
Game 4 Win over Australia 76:67
Game 5 Loss to Kazakhstan 86:91
Game 6 Loss to USA 68:91
Game 7 Win over Japan 112:86

PLAYOFF:
7/15 Win over Australia 67:69
7/16 Loss to Kazakhstan 86:98
Champion: USA
2nd Place: Chinese-Taipei
3rd Place: Qatar
4th Place: Korea
5th Place: Kazakhstan
6th Place: Philippines

They should send Red Bull-Purefoods-Ginebra United...

Sayang lang at nag addict si kuya Johnny A. when he was in his stronger years. Even Charlotte Hornets at that time wants Johnny to join their camp.

where can i get pba jerseys? any places on-line that sell them? i know sm department stores got them, but only in small sizes that i saw.

^ If you have friends or family that are PBA players or connected with PBA teams, it would be easier to get authentics.

^ Stay away from that guy. Sold what he originally called "Authentic". After I questioned the final product he then called it "Authentic Replica"
sick.gif
, and it came a couple of months after the supposed delivery date.
nono.gif
Others had problems with this guys as well. I also recall Gameover2, if I am not mistaken, saying buyers should be wary when dealing with this guy.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Quote:
What did James Yap wear tonight?

Yes James Yap was wearing DN Huarache 64's...

I'm happy for Jun Limpot.... Finally won a championship! :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
btw ano tawag sa gupit ni james yap?

Don't know what its called but I'm sure you can have the same hairstyle done at Bench Fix.

Back
Top Bottom