Official PC thread.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

care to elaborate? it seems good enough for my dad, though.
you dad must have a lot of patience.
i wanted to smash the hell outta my aunts laptop which had a e-350 in it.
30t6p3b.gif

the only "htpc" that stood a chance were thoses zino hd's dell use to make.

any i3 is MORE than enough for an HTPC

?

the e-350 is far, far, far from a i3
the sandy bridge celeron's>>>the e-350.

but i mean if his dad is good with it then i guess thats all that matters. (
sick.gif
)

was talking about the zino

I just built a new cheap PC and it wont read my external hd. The hd works fine when I plug it in on my TV and laptop.

All of  usb ports seems to be working when i tried my wireless mouse and keyboard.

Any ideas on what the problem might be?
nerd.gif

thanks

I just built a new cheap PC and it wont read my external hd. The hd works fine when I plug it in on my TV and laptop.

All of  usb ports seems to be working when i tried my wireless mouse and keyboard.

nerd.gif

thanks

Originally Posted by Kookcle

nerd.gif

thanks
two solutions that may or may not work

a) remove all old usb drivers & then reconnect the driver & hope it shows up
or
b) drivers are fine but drive letter has not been assigned in windows. use disk management to assign the external a letter

i tried
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

nerd.gif

thanks
two solutions that may or may not work

a) remove all old usb drivers & then reconnect the driver & hope it shows up
or
b) drivers are fine but drive letter has not been assigned in windows. use disk management to assign the external a letter

i tried
ohwell.gif

^ sounds like a driver issue to me.

Okay... My Inno3D GTX 560 Ti finally kicked the bucket last night.
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Going to RMA it this weekend. Probably going to sell it right after, too.

^ sounds like a driver issue to me.

Okay... My Inno3D GTX 560 Ti finally kicked the bucket last night.
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Going to RMA it this weekend. Probably going to sell it right after, too.

I remember a similar thing happening to my dad's wireless-N network adapter the other day after just doing a fresh installation of Windows 7. Couldn't detect it, either.

So I just went to the network adapter manufacturer's website and downloaded the drivers from there, and that did the trick. Try that out as well, Koockle.

I remember a similar thing happening to my dad's wireless-N network adapter the other day after just doing a fresh installation of Windows 7. Couldn't detect it, either.

So I just went to the network adapter manufacturer's website and downloaded the drivers from there, and that did the trick. Try that out as well, Koockle.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Question.
I want to install Ubuntu but keep Windows. How do I go about installing it to dual boot

Use Wubi
You can do the installation inside of Windows and easily remove Ubuntu by simply uninstalling it if you don't like it.

Ubuntu will also automatically give you the option to dual boot & choose how much space you want to give to ubuntu if you make a live cd/usb and install via that.  

Question.
I want to install Ubuntu but keep Windows. How do I go about installing it to dual boot

Use Wubi
You can do the installation inside of Windows and easily remove Ubuntu by simply uninstalling it if you don't like it.

Ubuntu will also automatically give you the option to dual boot & choose how much space you want to give to ubuntu if you make a live cd/usb and install via that.  

Question.

Use Wubi

awesome didn't know about wubi. Goign to try that out now

Question.

Use Wubi

awesome didn't know about wubi. Goign to try that out now

Back
Top Bottom