Official PC thread.

Got my 30L today with the 3060 Ti.

20210607_124227.jpg

Also USPS seems to have lost the 3070 I sold... so now I'm dealing with that ****.

Got my 3070 back finally!

20210611_012053.jpg

Threw it in my 30L

20210611_013524.jpg

Put the 3060 Ti in my old custom build because...

20210611_015433.jpg

The AMD processor in the 25L is junk... should have just spent a little more for a better CPU, but anyway I threw my old 980 Ti in there.

I dunno if Control is still free on Epic Game Store... But if so definitely pick it up. Highly recommend, cool game and it's a great showpiece for RTX.

Where are you able to get these?

Also, which UW monitor is good all around. Primarily to stream/browse and maybe edit.

Local electronics store by me had them. My boy who went with me also was able to get 5x strix 3090s and 4x evga 3090s. He's flipping them but I can give you his info and I'll tell him to hook you up.

Regarding UW I'm currently using a gigabyte 34" VA which is fine for a sub $500. Another one I have is the alienware 38" ips and you can get it on dell for less $1200 now before taxes. If your budget allows it go for the alienware.

This video card situation. Tsk. Obviously it’s everything at this point.

I happened to be at the right place at the right time. It was between these and a gigabyte 3060 at nearly $600 before taxes. So I opted for these since the I got the 3080ti for $1400 vs any other brand such as Asus which was $2000. The Asus 3090 was $2200 and the EVGA 3090 was about $1800 before taxes.

In all seriousness, this new build I'm making with is going to be for my mom since her pc is about 10 years old and always running out of memory.

Here's the two monitors I currently use. I got mines on sale for less than $400 after taxes so I would try and get this one for that price if you can

And this alienware is the other one:

I’d continue to say how ridiculous it is. But you literally have Wing Stop renaming itself to Thigh Stop. And used cars going for astronomical rates.

I have a 2070 Super so I don’t need a new video card. But I want one to output to 4K and better RT.

But I can wait until next year with the next generation of processors.

The new razer blade 14 might be the sickest laptop that ever existed. Only knock is the limited onboard 16gb ram. Really want the 3070 qhd model though.

Didn't see the point of this with phones/tablets and cloud services, but it has a decent enough starting price. Wonder if the ssd will be built in or swappable.

Fast forward with real 5G and lower latency for Xcloud or PSNOW...and a controller accessory...doesn't make sense. Switch has the benefit of exclusives.

My laptop has been killing me recently - just taking too long to do simple things. Was thinking of a new one but yesterday I noticed that the SSD is 90+% - and storage has come down a lot so I just got a 1TB one for not far off what I paid for 500Gb last year. I'm going to see what that does and think about more RAM too.

Back
Top Bottom