Official PC thread.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by CWrite78

also, windows 7 SP1 was released today

anything noteworthy?
Nope, just all the hotfixes from Windows Updates.
Also, 1080p will look fantastic on a 23" monitor, dudes argument makes no sense. As long as the aspect ratio remains the same, it'll look the same as a 23"

Another point, you can't tell the difference between HDMI and DVI, same video signal plus audio (Though you can't get HDMI features past HDMI 1.1).

also, windows 7 SP1 was released today

anything noteworthy?
Nope, just all the hotfixes from Windows Updates.
Also, 1080p will look fantastic on a 23" monitor, dudes argument makes no sense. As long as the aspect ratio remains the same, it'll look the same as a 23"

Another point, you can't tell the difference between HDMI and DVI, same video signal plus audio (Though you can't get HDMI features past HDMI 1.1).

I've never played a shooter online before. Only fps I have now are the crysis ones and I haven't gone online because I'm still trying to get used to Mouse and keyboard set up. I use ESDF instead of WASD

I've never played a shooter online before. Only fps I have now are the crysis ones and I haven't gone online because I'm still trying to get used to Mouse and keyboard set up. I use ESDF instead of WASD

I'll never understand how people can use a controller for fps's. It seems so limiting.

Bob Lobblaw

Yea think im gonna put that pre order in.

I'll never understand how people can use a controller for fps's. It seems so limiting.

Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

omgitswes wrote:

Bob Lobblaw

after i went mac, i stopped playing PC FPS for obvious reasons and did the whole xbox thing. it truly is a better experience playing with a keyboard and mouse. it feels like you have a ton more control and the button mapping lets you play you're style and no the 2-3 presets consoles usually have.

omgitswes wrote:

Bob Lobblaw

after i went mac, i stopped playing PC FPS for obvious reasons and did the whole xbox thing. it truly is a better experience playing with a keyboard and mouse. it feels like you have a ton more control and the button mapping lets you play you're style and no the 2-3 presets consoles usually have.

I've been playing console games for as long as I can remember that's why I'm so used to it.

I'm probably gonna get Battlefield 3 on PC though, those graphics are looking amazing

I've been playing console games for as long as I can remember that's why I'm so used to it.

I'm probably gonna get Battlefield 3 on PC though, those graphics are looking amazing

mad.gif
damn SP1

what's a good 24" screen, i have a dell 2208 it's meh. isn't even full 1080p
dell outlet has the super sharp 24 HD screen at good prices

what's a good 24" screen, i have a dell 2208 it's meh. isn't even full 1080p
dell outlet has the super sharp 24 HD screen at good prices

something go wrong?

caused my itunes to stop recognize my device while it was plugged in & i had to restore + it caused Mplayer to stop playing videos.
Uninstalled that #!#%# and everything is right with the world again
smokin.gif

something go wrong?

caused my itunes to stop recognize my device while it was plugged in & i had to restore + it caused Mplayer to stop playing videos.
Uninstalled that #!#%# and everything is right with the world again
smokin.gif

Trying to decide on a monitor is giving me a headache.

Ya'll seen The Witcher 2? That %+@* looks beast.

Ya'll seen The Witcher 2? That %+@* looks beast.

Ya'll seen The Witcher 2? That **%* looks beast.

same here. i want nothing bigger than 24" (pause) with 1080p res, 2ms response time and 120hz, under 400 if possible. i dont really care for IPS panels because i literally don't use this pc for anything other than gaming

Back
Top Bottom