Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

edited with a b/w

3603800970_dc6b9c375c.jpg

3604626877_2065778696.jpg

more?

Originally Posted by LAshoehead87

Hey, I have been lurking in this thread for a while and a while back picked up an XSI so here a few shots. Ill try and upload often as I have quite a few old pics I can post too.

My Dog Marley. He is the daddy of the 2 puppies below.

There is a few to start off...I believe all were shot with a 50mm 1.8II

For some reason newborn puppies are hilarious looking to me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I went to a Chivas USA game.
Yes I do like soccer but not a fan of MLS. They were box seats so I had to go lol.

Saw this in VIP parking

Thought this was cool lol

Free Food.

Let me know what you guys think...

Do you guys use screen protectors? I put one on a few days ago and cant stand the bubbling up. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I don't use one either. I've had my camera for a while with nothing on it, screen is still good. I got a few very light scratches but nothing major.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Do you guys use screen protectors? I put one on a few days ago and cant stand the bubbling up. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I have a screen protector. Just not a cheap one.

If you have a Nikon you can get the plastic piece that covers the screen. If you have something else, just buy a nice high grade sticky cover.

Mine works great.

If I can find the name, I'll post up.

LAshoehead87 - sick stuff

AIR Kamote23- i really like that first one

JKiCKz9- That second pic is nice

I finally physically went to B&H and wow was I overwhelmed. That place was big and busy. Easier to just shop online but cool place to go to play aroundwith the cameras

Somebody recommend me another lens for my XSI , i currently have the ef 75-300 f4-5.6II, the ef18-55 kit lens, and the 50mmf1.8 II. I'm thinking aboutgetting a fisheye. I was looking at the Tokina 10-17 fisheye. Don't know what else to consider. Anybody selling anything?

Originally Posted by LAshoehead87

Somebody recommend me another lens for my XSI , i currently have the ef 75-300 f4-5.6II, the ef18-55 kit lens, and the 50mmf1.8 II. I'm thinking about getting a fisheye. I was looking at the Tokina 10-17 fisheye. Don't know what else to consider. Anybody selling anything?
Go for the fisheye. Everyone that gets it has tons of fun with it. Look at the 10mm Sigma fisheye also.

Hey guys im really interested in doing photography, But i dont know what kind of camera to start with. I was looking to get the Nikon D40 or D60. Which onewould be the better purchase for me? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom