OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS Miami Dolphins VOL MNF!!!

This is the Mud Bowl '07
laugh.gif

hope the combine score is 40+

Maybe if every fumble is ran back for a touchdown. I would bet on the under.

The ONLY positive with the field......the logo is back in the center due to Pitt and H.S. football finishing up!

Originally Posted by dmxfury

The ONLY positive with the field......the logo is back in the center due to Pitt and H.S. football finishing up!

It's only thing you can see on the damn field!

Storybook beginning. What are the odds of Porter getting the 1st interception of the game?

This weather can only help the Fins, puts the game at a pretty level playing field. C'mon Steelers, get ONE score and I would feel comfortable

According to this article from Feb 07, Mr. Rooney does not want to switch to Field Turf.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07034/759130-66.stm

I'm not sure if this game will change his mind. The field has been awful since the Steelers started playing there. You would think it would be cheaper forthem to install Field Turf once than to repeatedly resod the field with grass.

Rooney has always been against it, however the stories lately have seemed to indicate a switch may be in order. It isn't 100%, but two MNF games with thistype of field and the constant problems have to weigh on Dan's mind

I agree that they should switch to Field Turf, especially with Pitt and the WPIAL championships being played there each year. I'm not sure any grass fieldcould withstand five games in two days. Maybe we will see a change.

Back
Top Bottom