Official Pizza Appreciation!

giphy.gif
I tell my friends to try Sbarro's whenever they go to New York :rofl:

I used to eat Sbarro pizza once a month or so from late elementary to mid high school when they had one at my local mall food court. The pasta and garlic bread was also on point lol. Obviously nothing special but good for a quick slice.

I used to eat Sbarro pizza once a month or so from late elementary to mid high school when they had one at my local mall food court. The pasta and garlic bread was also on point lol. Obviously nothing special but good for a quick slice.

Sbarro pizza goes hard to this day IDC what anyone says. Best chain pizza.

Last time i had sbarro slice probably 10 years ago the bottom crust tasted like a soggy sponge, probably the worst slice i ever had in my life. That one closed about a month later and i havent aeen a sbarro since. However, when i was younger in the 90s i remember going to a different sbarro and it being good.

Last time i had sbarro slice probably 10 years ago the bottom crust tasted like a soggy sponge, probably the worst slice i ever had in my life. That one closed about a month later and i havent aeen a sbarro since. However, when i was younger in the 90s i remember going to a different sbarro and it being good.

Sounds like the one and only time I had Little Caesar. Whole pie was dripping with grease.

Sounds like the one and only time I had Little Caesar. Whole pie was dripping with grease.
I havent seen or eaten at a little caesers in probably 25 years. We had one around here when i was younger and i dont remember if it qas good or bad, but i was probably like 8 or 9 years old so too young to know either way. :lol:

I havent seen or eaten at a little caesers in probably 25 years. We had one around here when i was younger and i dont remember if it qas good or bad, but i was probably like 8 or 9 years old so too young to know either way. :lol:
I **** wit the Detroit style
My brother when they had it loved their pretzel pizza
Normal pizza is trash

Had Sbarro the other day. :pimp: Best pizza ever. Yea, I've had NY pizza plenty of times and Sbarro >>>>> everything.

20181212_161101.jpg

seeing those Detroit style pizza vids has given me a hankering...trying to find an equivalent in the DC-area...any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom