Official Pizza Appreciation!

Papa John's is adding a chicken-and-waffle pizza to the menu

5c6d66802628987e8e022412-960-720.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/pap...92f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com

Finally booked a trip to visit NYC in May, and I haven't done any research on what pizza is best. I'm not biased toward good cheap pizza OR high quality/restaurant pizza. Any and all recommendations are appreciated.

Finally booked a trip to visit NYC in May, and I haven't done any research on what pizza is best. I'm not biased toward good cheap pizza OR high quality/restaurant pizza. Any and all recommendations are appreciated.
Perhaps the best square slice in NYC at Prince St. (NoLita). I also like Di Fara and Roberta's in Brooklyn.

Not to reignite a timeless debate, NYC and Chicago have their place in the world of pizza, but I still rank Napoli as my #1 across the globe. Have many co-workers who rep New Haven pizza hard too.

Not to reignite a timeless debate, NYC and Chicago have their place in the world of pizza, but I still rank Napoli as my #1 across the globe. Have many co-workers who rep New Haven pizza hard too.

I need to get out to New Haven one weekend and go on a little pizza tour. I've heard (seen vids too) nothing but positive things of certain spots.

Why no Frank's? Sally's & Modern I hear are the moves too.
Don't listen to him. Pepe's is good. Modern and Sally's are better though.

Da Legna is really good too, and is a block away from Modern if you don't feel like waiting.

I need to get out to New Haven one weekend and go on a little pizza tour. I've heard (seen vids too) nothing but positive things of certain spots.

Let me know if you need anything in Gun Wavin New Haven. Take a tour of campus too!

I would have preferred a Little Caesers Pizza over Frank Pepe's. I even said it in the restaurant while I was there, that I would have rather just stayed home and ordered dominos and I would have had a much more enjoyable pizza.

Back
Top Bottom