Official Pizza Appreciation!

Had some Ledos the other night 8)

DF85F4CF-58FA-4716-8729-984732F2772B.jpeg

Had some Ledos the other night 8)

DF85F4CF-58FA-4716-8729-984732F2772B.jpeg
I was going to try this last time i was down in VA, but the provolone cheese kind of turned me off. Do they all have that or they will sub mozzarella? Everyone down there i talked to said it was great, i guess ill just have to try it next time. :lol:

Anyone in LA stop by the prince st pizza pop up? Still one of the best pieces of pizzas ive ever had

Edit: had an upside down pie last night for fatboy fridays

20190209_113506.jpg

I was going to try this last time i was down in VA, but the provolone cheese kind of turned me off. Do they all have that or they will sub mozzarella? Everyone down there i talked to said it was great, i guess ill just have to try it next time. :lol:

Anyone in LA stop by the prince st pizza pop up? Still one of the best pieces of pizzas ive ever had

Edit: had an upside down pie last night for fatboy fridays

20190209_113506.jpg
I've never thought to sub out the provolone so I have no idea :lol:

It's good though. Give it a shot next time you're in the area.

Nothing wrong with a slice of cheese or pepperoni from them. I only ever get slices though. Never a full pie.

Cheap, fresh ingredients, tasty, massive, $2. Cant complain

Oddly enough, a plain cheese slice has more calories than the pepperoni and combo :lol:

I’m I the only one who can’t eat pizza without blue cheese ? And not just ol any blue cheese?

I dont think there's a better consistent deal than costco's $10 whole pizza. Not a huge fan of the sauce or dough though.

Back
Top Bottom