***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yes, we do disagree because the government does not consider women to be capable of managing their own best interests. If the government did respect the rights of women, then they'd realize that they have no legal position in the matter, especially since the government is being run by MEN, those who cannot get pregnant, carry, and then giving birth to a child.

The government still sees, and then treats women as property.

If Men were taught to understand the decision to control yourself is how all of this confusion could be handled, then we would not be having this discussion.

However, that is what Patriarchy teaches, pass the blame.

Considering that this is indeed a christian influenced nation, the laws that surround women and their rights, will always be skewed toward men being more capable and more competent decision makers.

Your points are well taken. And the issues you highlight are very real. That said, the Vice-President elect is a woman. A black woman. The Speaker of the House is also a woman. There are numerous woken that are legislators and judges that also opine on these issues.

In your opinion, should they be able to have an opinion—as they are also women? Or is only one opinion allowed

Your points are well taken. And the issues you highlight are very real. That said, the Vice-President elect is a woman. A black woman. The Speaker of the House is also a woman. There are numerous woken that are legislators and judges that also opine on these issues.

In your opinion, should they be able to have an opinion—as they are also women? Or is only one opinion allowed

Should the government be able to regulate vasectomies?

Of course! They DO have a valid opinion, a very real opinion, even if they are male identified in intellect. I know that you dig this, because we've discussed this before, there isn't a white person on this planet that can tell me what it is like to be Black. There isn't a MAN on this planet that can tell a woman what it is like to be a woman, a mother, daughter. When it comes to Women's Rights, women ought to be able to govern themselves without a majority male identified influence.

Those who are indeed male identified should be dealt with by women who are clear upon who they are, and what a woman needs.

My daughter is a doctor and her mom is a lawyer. When those convo's about who they are, what they need pop up? I shut the hell up, and listen. I'm not qualified to speak.

Of course! They DO have a valid opinion, a very real opinion, even if they are male identified in intellect. I know that you dig this, because we've discussed this before, there isn't a white person on this planet that can tell me what it is like to be Black. There isn't a MAN on this planet that can tell a woman what it is like to be a woman, a mother, daughter. When it comes to Women's Rights, women ought to be able to govern themselves without a majority male identified influence.

Those who are indeed male identified should be dealt with by women who are clear upon who they are, and what a woman needs.

My daughter is a doctor and her mom is a lawyer. When those convo's about who they are, what they need pop up? I shut the hell up, and listen. I'm not qualified to speak.

I don’t disagree here. I shut up in those situations too.

That’s a really interesting component of the abortion issue in the US - so you’ve got historical mistrust and also right wingers trying to restrict access. Classic double whammy.
It's almost as if you can track a lot of American culture and laws back to hurting black people. Try to fix or change that and all of a sudden you're an echo chamber bully.

I don’t disagree here. I shut up in those situations too.
You've got to be quiet! Here's my daughter, a professional in her industry, and her mother a professional in her own right, talking about how women are being treated post birth, as if she no longer matters and that the deaths of the mothers are on the rise! Really?

Why is that IF THEY CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE CHILD?!

Would not the child be better off with a healthy and ALIVE mom?

His avy is, quite literally, a picture of my legs.

But fair enough.

He did state that he was attempting to highlight supposed hypocrisy which is the exact energy that the white supremacists use with Black Lives Matter comments under posts about unrelated issues.

But I will retract the intent to mock comment. You’re absolutely right, I don’t know what his intent was.
Are white supremacists the only people that attempt to highlight hypocrisy? When you would regularly reply with "yikes" here to highlight supposed hypocrisy, was that also the exact energy white supremacists use?

It's almost as if you can track a lot of American culture and laws back to hurting black people. Try to fix or change that and all of a sudden you're an echo chamber bully.
YOU ARE MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE! YOU ARE A RACIST! YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE YOU CLAIM TO DESPISE!

(Funny, they hardly ever pop up in this thread saying this...:lol:)

Are white supremacists the only people that attempt to highlight hypocrisy? When you would regularly reply with "yikes" here to highlight supposed hypocrisy, was that also the exact energy white supremacists use?

I stopped the “yikes” because I was warned about it by the moderators.

And I understood the issue.

YOU ARE MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE! YOU ARE A RACIST! YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE YOU CLAIM TO DESPISE!

(Funny, they hardly ever pop up in this thread saying this...:lol:)
They really don't, it was funny seeing them trying to regulate in a thread about nothing though, literally you can post anything, nothing, something in a thread with no structure and the record scratched at when you discussed race.

Definitely nothing fishy about this.
Just days before he's out of office, Trump meets with the Acting Defense Secretary Miller. The next day, Miller sends an order to the NSA Director explicitly ordering that he immediately transfer over Trump loyalist Michael Ellis to the CIA so he can be installed as the acting CIA's General Counsel.

7c5588725285086d60e692eeab987f38.png

b4644b7b392dad32cd12ec22e1a6dc58.png

Back
Top Bottom