***Official Political Discussion Thread***

08ECE70E-1EAA-4FFA-A248-FC8EAE838A7A.jpeg

Do you think if Trump pardons the terrorist of the insurrection that it might hurt his impeachment trial?

What's more frightening to me is the amount of absurdity that's becoming the norm.

It's fatiguing to fight against so many lies, with or without Trump that's already in people's minds all over the US, and turning it back it's going to be hard.

In the past, everything that stand against the establishment was against mainstream media, the lying was clear and it was hurtful, civil rights activists, politics rights lawyers, defence lawyers, activist of all sorts, Antifa, etc etc, felt that there was no clear access/distribution of what was really happening unless you were there reporting/living it yourself, and it made things so much difficult.

Now, the access to facts/information/truth is far more democratic, it's there in the internet, if you do the research you'll see conclusive/scientific work on whatever you want to dig into.

But this isn't convincing anyone, the media is going to be as untrustworthy as always, they're playing the agenda of denouncing and condemning all this violence and stupidity just while the fire is still burning. Once it stops they'll go back to they usual lying.

But that usual lying will be paired up the lying on the other end, the new media, the fake news media, those people who are willingly believing that the election was stolen, that Trump is some sort of God, that black/brown/yellow people are not welcomed in the US.

So what happens after this? They ain't going back to hiding, the fight is long from over, and I don't see the truth conquering any good victories in the near future.

I got one about as good

63489969-b86f-49ec-a845-3c131f80a828-jpeg.2733795

P2oFY_kqpHbglRdLgm5Vpf4y3IE=.gif

waiting for the next theory where the chosen get beamed up to Planet Trump a la Scientology
Wednesday:

22613E45-2C74-4405-A28E-83E080FE8853.gif

Unless I missed something, which leftists are chanting blue lives matter? I don't think ppl on the left pointing out the hypocrisy of the right chanting blue lives matter and running down police equates to the left "chanting" blue lives matter.
These “leftists”, obviously:
1610948301062.jpeg

Unless I missed something, which leftists are chanting blue lives matter? I don't think ppl on the left pointing out the hypocrisy of the right chanting blue lives matter and running down police equates to the left "chanting" blue lives matter.

Some Unkle Rukus ****.

Fun fact: Belgium is one of the two only countries with a law allowing child euthanasia. Its passing really wasn't all that controversial, most of the outrage was in foreign media.
So after the child is born if the parent/parents don't want the child the hospital will kill it?

Back
Top Bottom