***Official Political Discussion Thread***

bruh, it’s like giving a 9 year old $10,000 dollars and telling them to hit target up and get what you need.

it’s gonna be like one off brand box of cereal and the rest gets spent on a bunch of **** you never asked for and will probably hurt you.

let’s work on spending the money they get wisely before we talk of raising taxes.

you can’t compare evil *** America to some high tax country like Switzerland and say “well they have high taxes and good healthcare”

ok cool, we have high taxes and **** healthcare and if you give them more money we’ll still have **** healthcare and robot police dogs and maybe a new stadium for football and monster truck shows.
They won’t even give us 1200 bucks when we needed it the most. The poorest ****er in America has paid more than 1200 in taxes in some way.

you’re right.(just throwing out a number) but I gave the US at least 20,000 in taxes alone this year. That’s just me. Where the hell did that money go? I mean down to the dollar, where did it go? A new police car even though the old one was fine? **** no. I’d happily give permission to spend all my tax money on nearest elementary school to me.

Some strong biblethumping going on at the moment
aabe1b97d5c1c74ef0222215ad80d398.jpg
“Both sides are the same”

really, what’s with the hate on everything not straight white male? Why do white males feel the need to control everything not white male?

they take our money and blow it on bs so they use all their budget and get more next year.

police car need new shocks? Yeah, but just get a whole new car to use up the budget instead.

your business hurting? You need some money because Covid is causing stress on your pockets?

go **** yourself, you should have 6 years of money in savings.

The NYPD doesn't care about patroling neighbors to deter crime

Those robots are being put out there to bait people. Someone gonna slip up and mess with it as a joke, and they gonna get hit with tons of felonies for destroying city property

Wouldn't put it past them to tack on assaulting an officer like if you messed with a police dog/horse too. :smh:

It just dawned on me that downsizing the State department was the first significant attack from Trump on the US immigration system. Most people come here through family ties; in order to do so, they have to apply and be screened and interviewed at US embassies and consulates. The State department staffs embassies, consulates, and manages the flow of immigrants and non-immigrants into the country. Downsize it, and all of the sudden, the immigration process is disrupted and slows down significantly.

Anywhere you look, Trump's agenda was driven by racism and xenophobia. Glad Biden is not wasting time taking apart some of this ****.

Wouldn't put it past them to tack on assaulting an officer like if you messed with a police dog/horse too. :smh:
It comes down to blowing your yearly money so that you don’t get a deduction on the account the next year/make the tax write off quota. All these stupid gadgets the police have but they seem to just reach for their gun

Some of you aren’t thinking big enough. Why just freeze taxes when you can cut taxes. If we take away the money the government can’t misspend it, right?

Years from now, the current executives will cash out and make a documentary about how sorry they are and how they "couldn't predict" that their technology would end up ****ing up the world for the rest of us.

MSCHF is an art group that has put out some hilarious projects over the last few years. NT might have talked about INRI Air Max filled with holy water. Anyway, their most recent drop was the opportunity to control a Boston Dynamics Spot mounted with a (paint) gun. The folks at BD were none too pleased.

LGBTQ Laws, Immigration Laws

it's almost like a very specific demographic that honestly won the election for this administration is being ignored & left the scraps

#Progress :pimp: , boy would the ancestors be proud.
Your *** is so triggered by people you don't like getting shown a bit of respect that you raced in here to show your *** and dog whistles some bigotry

Fragility at its best

This really how you want to play it?

why are you mad at us we have zero faith in the government to spend money wisely? Look around, you got robot police dogs, space force, rich guys skirting the system left and right.

the last thing I feel like we need is regular people paying more taxes. What part of this last decade speaks to you saying taxes are spent wisely?

cut out all the bs and if they still don’t have enough money we can talk. I don’t wanna hear it though with the worlds strongest military etc etc.

why are you mad at us we have zero faith in the government to spend money wisely? Look around, you got robot police dogs, space force, rich guys skirting the system left and right.

the last thing I feel like we need is regular people paying more taxes. What part of this last decade speaks to you saying taxes are spent wisely?
Who in government ask you to pay more taxes and receive nothing positive in return

Because I want to know if you are arguing against a legitimate request, or some strawman you have invented

So please, give me some names

Back
Top Bottom