***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The biggest issue with Manchin and Sinema is that they’re doing this on issues that are widely popular across both voter bases :lol:. To feign some sense of bipartisanship that the Republicans have absolutely showed they don’t care about? It’s just bad politics.
Not only that, and I know this is just one bill, but these checks are one of the biggest things Democrats ran on during the elections. You mess this up and you throw away a ton of votes whether people want to acknowledge that or not

The biggest issue with Manchin and Sinema is that they’re doing this on issues that are widely popular across both voter bases :lol:. To feign some sense of bipartisanship that the Republicans have absolutely showed they don’t care about? It’s just bad politics.
This thing is polling in the 70s and these mother****ers think they will pay a political cost for backing it.

Unbelievable.

What a complete waste of time. Somebody hurry up and make a Q anon rumor that Jesus said to take over the capital tomorrow. At least they show up

I need a Q anon a rumor that Manchin and Sinema are launching an attack on Mar a Lago and have joined forces with hillary Clinton and colin Kaepernick to have a BLM takeover of all Trump properties and they’re launching the attack from Manchins office while burning American flags tomorrow and for all true Patriots to decend on Manchins office tomorrow.

I wasted my Soros Scholarship on Cal. I don't mind that he lost so much so that he lost because he was a scumbag.

Are you ****ing kidding me
gucci3.png

“Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.)

Shaheen has expressed concerns about Sanders’ proposal to slowly raise the minimum wage for workers who receive tips, such as servers and busboys, to $15 an hour.

Shaheen easily won reelection last year with 57 percent of the vote, but New Hampshire has traditionally been a battleground state.”

These Senators nickle and dime the working class but gloss over all the tax breaks for the billionaires and budget items for the military industrial complex...disgusting
ECDD21BA-54D5-4073-B6EC-11D74C5FBE95.gif

Back
Top Bottom