***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The **** Manchin and Sinema are pulling is a straight slap in the face to someone in their party like Stacy Abrams who busted her *** to rally voters and get people to show up in a traditionally conservative state to flip the senate. They’re pretty much telling the voters who voted for a democratic ran house, senate and President to **** off.

I’m glad they didn’t do it. But it’s comical how those cowards didn’t have the balls, or in Sinemas case the **** to openly say during the election season that they were going to play hardball on things. Biden was talking about $15 an hour during his campaign, not a peep from those clowns at that point . Warnock and Osoff pushed if you want a 2k stimmy help us take the senate. Those cowards had no problem keeping quiet during all that knowing they were ultimately going to play games.

Pretty much screw things up optics wise, destroy voter morale and alienate your base to argue semantics, suck conservative ****, and bend over in the name of “bipartisanship”. And to double down on things, the GOP will love to show their appreciation by making it harder for the Dems who still want to vote despite the ****ery to vote.

I don’t post here often but yea this is definitely a slap in the face to everyone that went out to vote in Georgia , Republicans are some racist MF’s but at least they’re locked in when it comes to voting on something.

Republicans stick together for their cause, their cause is trash but they stick together.

you can hate them all you want but at least they’re always true to their cause . Sh*t is sad , a party with so much to achieve and they’re folding while the whole country take note . I wouldn’t be surprised if people stay home during the midterms

Read the comments on ig when Biden post something. It’s all complaining about the 1400 bucks. :lol:

Dude better put a leash on these fools or it’s going to cost them everything.
Biden better call Manchin and be like "Did you see what I did to Syria? I'll do that to your house"
49225ef82ba4fb66b7f0886278187f864fe114c5r1-480-270_hq.gif

Read the comments on ig when Biden post something. It’s all complaining about the 1400 bucks. :lol:

Dude better put a leash on these fools or it’s going to cost them everything.

The one time voters don’t really understand how this works , and this is what the party is failing to realize , once folks heard the $2000 stimmy & $15 minimum wage , police accountability. They showed up in droves , now if you start Juelzing it’s a wrap .
I can’t wait for the centrist to blame progressives at the end of this nonsense .

To be honest, if it is taking this long, I think it might be possible that Manchin is trying to force through way more changes. And fundamentally change the bill.

The one time voters don’t really understand how this works , and this is what the party is failing to realize , once folks heard the $2000 stimmy & $15 minimum wage , police accountability. They showed up in droves , now if you start Juelzing it’s a wrap .
I can’t wait for the centrist to blame progressives at the end of this nonsense .

I don’t blame them for running on that platform as the goal was to win back the White House and take the senate and get Trump out of office.

Who knows what goes on behind the scenes with the Dems. But if at no point did Manchin and/or Sinema ever reach out to Biden privately when he was campaigning, or even to Osoff/Warnock when the runoffs were approaching to tell them “Don’t make this a talking point for your campaign because we’re not going to support it no matter what if you win”, they set them up for failure.

The game is already rigged as is for the GOP, these clowns are just making it easier.

Right now Joe Manchin is demanding that unemployed people must have their benefits expire early (even earlier than he was demanding at the beginning of the week), and be hit with surprise tax bills, as a show of "bipartisanship" with the GOP.

Who in the end, will not even vote yes on the final bill.

This is ****ing disgusting

Last edited:
The biggest issue with Manchin and Sinema is that they’re doing this on issues that are widely popular across both voter bases :lol:. To feign some sense of bipartisanship that the Republicans have absolutely showed they don’t care about? It’s just bad politics.

Back
Top Bottom