***Official Political Discussion Thread***

King scammer.

I've said it before Trumps been scamming openly for the better part of 40 years.

GOP got trump all the way ****ed up. :lol:

what gets me is the NFL people

they dealt with dude when it came to the USFL and his stupidity with that

then didn’t think enough of him to let him buy the bills

and then they’re running scared of him

All these GQPers tied their entire political future to the Trump wagon, and now he's telling them to get lost.

would think that the amount of things that man has burned down or ruined would have given them pause

this dude has failed at gambling, football AND liquor

been a known racist for over half a century

and it took him catching this recent L for dwalk31 dwalk31 to supposedly drop him

what gets me is the NFL people

they dealt with dude when it came to the USFL and his stupidity with that

then didn’t think enough of him to let him buy the bills

and then they’re running scared of him
That’s cuz a large chunk of their fan base and ppl they market to happened to be his supporters...He didn’t have those ppl riding with him back in the day so they didn’t have to cater to him in the past

would think that the amount of things that man has burned down or ruined would have given them pause

this dude has failed at gambling, football AND liquor

been a known racist for over half a century

and it took him catching this recent L for dwalk31 dwalk31 to supposedly drop him

Actually, this probably has more to do with Trump not getting a cut of it. He'll disparage any politician using his name and likeness unless he gets a cut. At this point, any politician he endorses means he's getting paid to do it. Which kind of makes it even funnier.

It really sucks that Joe Manchin son appears to be a loser
and his daughter is a pharma exec.

youd think one of em might be able to pull a Andy Beshear
If you are talking about winning the governor mansion, then the right Dem might (emphasis on might, I think the state is gone for Dems tbh) be able to do it

WV only got a Republican governor because Jim Justice switch parties in 2017. He was a Republican, became a Dem, then switch back.

His reelection was the first time a Republican had won a governor race in over 20 years. He is who they think will take out Manchin if he runs

WV Democratic Party is in shambles though. It is like diet racist Dixiecrat, Bernie Bros types, and centrist with some regressive views. The party has no identity. If Richard Ojeda is the best you gotta offer, then yeah, your state party is worthless

Last edited:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-leading-racketeering-attorney-idUSKBN2AY0L0
Exclusive: Georgia prosecutor probing Trump taps leading racketeering attorney
The district attorney investigating whether former U.S. President Donald Trump illegally interfered with Georgia’s 2020 election has hired an outside lawyer who is a national authority on racketeering, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.

51dc391a4e9f91e1bb73d5f7ec28f983.png

5fdedc7166124a58a323729386c980fe.png

04f465eb6a26c774a3495c416b06113b.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom