***Official Political Discussion Thread***

BTW, I have decided to stop giving money to the Nevada Democratic Party.

Bernie Bros have taken over the party, and it is looking like it is finna be a **** show for the foreseeable future

People running the party now are divorced from reality. Folk still salty about the 2016 caucus outchea

Last edited:
4iom6gnnkwl61.jpg

:lol::rofl::lol:

Christian Nationalist Preacher: “There is No Christian Nationalism in America”
Christian evangelist Mario Murillo, who claimed last year that God sent Donald Trump to “save” people from Democrats and that none of the Capitol rioters “were Trump supporters,” is still in denial about what happened on January 6 as well as the past several years’ worth of demographic trends.

… And I’ve got two words for you: Grape. Nuts.

What in the world do you mean by Grape-Nuts? How many of you have ever opened the box of Grape-Nuts? Did you see any grapes? Did you see any nuts?

There is no Christian Nationalism in America.

Let me talk to you for a moment… On January the 6th, that was a disaster. It shouldn’t have happened. But it wasn’t what the press said — that four people died. One died — and they even lied about one of the people that did lie.

And during his speech that day, President Trump said, “I want no violence and no breaking of the law.” And some of those people that were in that alleged insurrection were not even Trump supporters. They were leftist radicals paid to be there.

So all of these wispy, cowardly, disgusting pastors invent Christian Nationalism, paint with a broad brush against Trump supporters, and why on Earth would you want — look at me — why would you want to do that?
80 million people voted for that man. And you know what? They are the most fertile, soul-winning field in America. They are the ones that are most likely to walk to the front and get saved, because they love their family, they’re paying taxes, and God forbid that you should love America and the anthem!
What is wrong with these leaders? They’re so open-minded, their brains have fallen out.

BTW, I have decided to stop giving money to the Nevada Democratic Party.

Bernie Bros have taken over the party, and it is looking like it is finna be a **** show for the foreseeable future

People running the party now are divorced from reality. Folk still salty about the 2016 caucus outchea

I've been following this through some DSA materials but you know the Nevada political scene specifically, do you mind expanding on why this development is inherently negative?

Back
Top Bottom