***Official Political Discussion Thread***

She getting roasted on twitter

HOLD UP, HOLD THE **** UP!!!!!

Brahs peep this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Think_They_Like_Me

"I Think They Like Me" is a song by American hip hop group Dem Franchize Boyz. It was released in August 2005 as a single from their self-titled debut album Dem Franchize Boyz. The song's chorus is sampled from their debut single "White Tee".

#UncoveringThisConspiracyInMyWhiteTee

so the evil Democrats and liberal media put trump out there to expose and destroy the deplorables of the Republican party. what does that say about people who supported trump?

where are my hoods at? do you feel used and manipulated now by Trump?

so the evil Democrats and liberal media put trump out there to expose and destroy the deplorables of the Republican party. what does that say about people who supported trump?

where are my hoods at? do you feel used and manipulated now by Trump?

If the DNC really pulled that off, it is all the more reason to vote for them

That is top level strategic planning and political foresight.

Last edited:

i thought it was reported openly that the hillary camp would much rather have trump win than cruz or rubio

i thought it was reported openly that the hillary camp would much rather have trump win than cruz or rubio

It was the winning strategy. Sometimes we forget that these men and women are professionals.

Last edited:

It was the winning strategy. Sometimes we forget that these men and women are professionals.
Trump's not. not even at business. he played the fool. the Democrats used and abused the slow kid. a useful idiot.

what i want to know is how exactly they tried to achieve this. funnel money to the right super pacs? paid for supporters to show up to trump rallies? send trump take emails telling him how much support he has?

adding one more:

Donald Dumpster of the House Drumpf, the Unlearnt, the Second in line for seconds (behind Christie), King of the Deplorables, Protector of the Bigots, Orangutan with an *** Face, Breaker of Oaths, Father of Creepy Children, Squire to the Warden of Moscow and Lord of the Seven Bankruptcies, castrated and all, Betrothed to Rosie, Chief Big Head Small Hands Even Smaller ****, male Sarah Palin, king of the simps, trump the chump!

Last edited:
white folks urban playlist b straight decades late, word to pumping montell Jordan "this is how we do it" at weddings receptions :lol:

Trump's not. not even at business. he played the fool. the Democrats used and abused the slow kid. a useful idiot.

what i want to know is how exactly they tried to achieve this. funnel money to the right super pacs? paid for supporters to show up to trump rallies? send trump take emails telling him how much support he has?

Indeed, for the HRC strategist it was really too easy in retrospect.  I didn't even interpret it as meaning action as direct as anything you described. 

I think it was as simple as actually acknowledging the existence of Trump and other bat **** crazy nominees early, not denying Trump and the others the attention they so badly crave, not doing anything that would remove the spotlight from Trump and his buffoonery, or any of the other perpetually reoccurring embarrassments the Republicans inflicted upon self the entire campaign cycle. 

Last edited:
I also believe that the democratic party had potus openly denounce trump and none of the other candidates so that would energize the republicans to back trump even more.

funny how that works...ninjahood still energized to this day lmao

Back
Top Bottom