***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I like how Drumpf apologists are defending him by saying Drumpf only said bad things, but didn't do them when in fact there is plenty of evidence of him practicing his bigotry by systematically denying housing to black families.

The guy is the lowest scum of the earth who happened to be born with a platinum spoon in his mouth.

I light of recent news, I think that Donald Trump has a new sobriquet which I cannot say since this a family friendly massage board. I think you guys can guess his newest title though. :lol:

She got me doin da dishes
Anythang she want for some attention
I'm taking her furniture shopping on a weekday
All she do is say she don't want me
She cuttin off all my balls
But I still try to brag to Billy
She ain't even my lady
See I been thinking 'bout it lately
Man she might even despise me
All she wanna do is spend my money
But I'm still gonna brag about her...
But now I'm leaving quickly
Wait how the hell do you open this bus door...
And I'm just gonna try kissing her next time...
Well it all come down to her...

I'm Trump...(I'm Trump)
Dawg She Got Me...
Got me doin things I'll never do If u ain't been I'm tellin you
I'm Trump...(I'm Trump)
Dawg She Got Me...
Got me doin things I'll never do If u ain't been I'm tellin you

Desperate Drumpf is going to be extra desperate at the debate. I can't wait to see the desperation in his eyes as he desperately tries to smear Hillary.

wiki leaked all they could but trump making sure he's always upstaging the leak. assange and Putin must be frustrated.

I figured out why Da Don said Benjamin Franklin Carson has the pathology of a child molester. He said it because he's da child molester.

Republicans would rather see this country in despair than to see it prosper under Obama. Doesn't fit their narrative.

Holy ****! It might be happening :lol:

Trump and the GOP at war, triggering a down ticket disaster. I might legit cry tears of joy if that happens

Republicans would rather see this country in despair than to see it prosper under Obama. Doesn't fit their narrative.

It's sick man.

You can point to how the overall direction of the country has gotten better under Obama in many ways.....and they'll just shrug it off and make up some fake numbers. Then they'll say race relations got worse over Obama, when the Republican Party started the tea party, birther movement, alt right etc. And they talk about how the country is "going in the wrong direction" like we haven't recovered from a recession and war under a republican administration.

More progress could've been done. But for obstructionist purposes, the republicans chose to put party and let their hate for a black man as president.....over the betterment of the country. They get sick satisfaction of seeing bad things happen, so they can blame it on Obama.

Republicans :smh: . They deserve their party to be totally destroyed.

The country has suffered greatly under Obama and we are not doing well. The only people that think so are the elite and those who are black out drunk off the kool aid.

The country has suffered greatly under Obama and we are not doing well. The only people that think so are the elite and those who are black out drunk off the kool aid.

I'm not an elite and neither is anyone in my family and we are doing well? Guess people have to switch up their hustle. People trying so hard to hold on to the world of the past where it's gone and never coming back. That is the problem. And this is not only an association economically but also socially. Progress or get left behind.

Back
Top Bottom