***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Oooooooh that’s all?
1626570235847.gif

This has been the response from all dissidents within the Trump administration except Fauci: QUIT.

What's worrying about it is that all these people recognized how dangerous Trump was, but none of them were willing to use their platform to educate people about the person they elected.

bold strategy there let’s see if it works out

I’ve been listening to the audiobook of Michael Bender’s new book that was referenced there. Pretty interesting so far but I still have 15 more hours of listening to go. The chapter I’m on now follows a group of Trump stans Bender built a good rapport with and it really shows just how far these people go. Spending what little money they can spare to camp at Trump rally’s days in advance to get the best seats, …
Literally their whole life started revolving around Trump, desperately saving whatever money they can to attend the next Trump rally. I thought it was a very interesting look at the psyche of a Trump stan and how much Trump means to them.

The book I’m really looking forward to though is the Carol Leonig and Phillip Rucker book.

Last edited:

This has been the response from all dissidents within the Trump administration except Fauci: QUIT.

What's worrying about it is that all these people recognized how dangerous Trump was, but none of them were willing to use their platform to educate people about the person they elected.

Yeah…. But they didn’t. All the “I was going to but….” Talk is just to save face. They didn’t

I’ve been listening to the audiobook of Michael Bender’s new book that was referenced there. Pretty interesting so far but I still have 15 more hours of listening to go. The chapter I’m on now follows a group of Trump stans Bender built a good rapport with and it really shows just how far these people go. Spending what little money they can spare to camp at Trump rally’s days in advance to get the best seats, …
Literally their whole life started revolving around Trump, desperately saving whatever money they can to attend the next Trump rally. I thought it was a very interesting look at the psyche of a Trump stan and how much Trump means to them.

The book I’m really looking forward to though is the Carol Leonig and Phillip Rucker book.

this sounds like either a cult or a pyramid scheme. wild that it’s the very same people saying they don’t want the vaccine because they’re not “sheep”

if there was ever reason to "defund the police and re-fund education".. it's this.
Before or after they kill themselves off?

"I think it's ridiculous," Cox said after praising former President Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed. "I don't think we can take credit for the vaccine and then tell people that there's something wrong with the vaccine."
"We have these - these talking heads who have gotten the vaccine and are telling other people not to get the vaccine. That kind of stuff is just, it's ridiculous. It's dangerous, it's damaging, and it's killing people," Cox said. "I mean, it's literally killing their supporters. And that makes no sense to me."

this sounds like either a cult or a pyramid scheme. wild that it’s the very same people saying they don’t want the vaccine because they’re not “sheep”
That whole chapter was definitely something straight out of a cult, though I was surprised at how open they were with a journalist who has reported a lot of negative things about Trump.

The part of the book I'm at now is about the killing of Soleimani.
Trump, in a phonecall with Tucker Carlson from Matt Gaetz's phone, said that his decision was partly based on impeachment considerations. 16 Republican senators had been calling him asking for the strike and Trump did it because he wanted to curry favor with GOP senators for the impeachment trial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom