***Official Political Discussion Thread***

democrats are so damn lucky James Clyburn delivered the nomination for Biden.

yall better pray that he's got another term left in him.
kamala lookin rough.
Is she? I mean they gave her the job that no one on each aisle wants to deal with in the border. I feel like it’s pretty obvious that he’s going to run again, but she may have thought that he’d be a one term Prez and she’d run in 2024. Doubt she ever wins though. Mayor Pete is going to complete his rebrand with the DOT position and he’ll be the next Dem candidate in a post-Biden world.

No Covid care coverage / health insurance for the unvaccinated.

img.gif

democrats are so damn lucky James Clyburn delivered the nomination for Biden.

yall better pray that he's got another term left in him.
kamala lookin rough.
The only thing weirder about your hang-ups about young progressive is your hang-ups about Kamala Harris :lol:

There will be a primary in 2024 if Biden doesn't run. I have no idea how Kamala is "looking rough"

Is she? I mean they gave her the job that no one on each aisle wants to deal with in the border. I feel like it’s pretty obvious that he’s going to run again, but she may have thought that he’d be a one term Prez and she’d run in 2024. Doubt she ever wins though. Mayor Pete is going to complete his rebrand with the DOT position and he’ll be the next Dem candidate in a post-Biden world.
Randomly discussing Harris' electability is just another Oshism

We’re incredibly lucky that this is actually what’s stopping us from having a full blown modern day Nazi party. The fact that most of these guys are just soft ***, LARPing grifters and trolls rather than the actual hardened WWI vets that made up the paramilitary wing of the actual Nazi party.
Because these people are weak in all areas of life. It’s why they think the way that they do. Let’s never forget Air Force Karen bleeding out of her neck. Beautiful memory. Let’s not also forget that during their attack on the capital they ended up killing about four of them selves. Nothing to worry about here

I mean the job they gave her is a no hope position.
TBH if you told me this was Jil Biden's revenge for the debate school bussing thing i would believe it. :lol:

Joe will def run again assuming he's healthy. im just saying lets hope he's healthy.

Mayor Pete still has no black friends so you would think the former vice president would be the front runner.

The only thing weirder about your hang-ups about young progressive is your hang-ups about Kamala Harris :lol:

There will be a primary in 2024 if Biden doesn't run. I have no idea how Kamala is "looking rough"

I just think she's bad at politics in a particularly obvious way that offends my sensibilities.
The boarder thing is a no hope situation but she still managed to make it look worse.

It's like any athlete with all the tools that never puts it together...after a while you grow to resent them. :lol:
im sure it will happen with you and deandre ayton at some point.

It seems to me that Kamala would be a pretty obvious front runner, for the next democratic party nominee.
I think you wanna avoid a Hilary Clinton situation where she sweeps without anyone really interrogating her potential weaknesses.

Back
Top Bottom