***Official Political Discussion Thread***

same dudes that will take some wacky Glen Beck/alex jones aproved testosterone raising/antacid/ hair growth/**** enlargement supplements, sight unseen

but can't take the covid vaccine because they heard their second cousin on their ex wife side got the sniffles for a few days after getting the shot.

it's crazy.
To be fair, look at these gains though...
1475608006-alex5.jpg

What do you mean? Rusty basically said you would refuse to give any details of why you think anything osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh said is punitive and that's exactly what you did. I know you're trolling but you're not even good at it.

wanna see something hilarious, use the search function to check how this dude responds to the simple question of if he believes trump is a racist

“I could see how someone could come to that conclusion”

”I didn’t say he was not a racist”

1628186884881.jpeg

What do you mean? Rusty basically said you would refuse to give any details of why you think anything osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh said is punitive and that's exactly what you did. I know you're trolling but you're not even good at it.

I mean you asked for clarity on the punitive measures I was referencing. And then acted like I was duty-bound to outline the punitive measures in the posts by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

It’s not a matter of what I think is punitive—it’s what is punitive. The word has a definition.

I don’t even think osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh would pretend that he didn’t call for punitive measures.

wanna see something hilarious, use the search function to check how this dude responds to the simple question of if he believes trump is a racist

“I could see how someone could come to that conclusion”

”I didn’t say he was not a racist”

1628186884881.jpeg
If dwalk says ”I didn’t say he was not a racist”, then he does think Trump has a certain percent of being racist. But he likes to use alternative terms to describe Trump's discrimination or racism.

I mean you asked for clarity on the punitive measures I was referencing. And then acted like I was duty-bound to outline the punitive measures in the posts by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

It’s not a matter of what I think is punitive—it’s what is punitive. The word has a definition.

I don’t even think osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh would pretend that he didn’t call for punitive measures.

What you consider punitive may not be what another person considers punitive. Why is that so hard to understand? You have brought up the definition of the word but won't discuss your application of it in this case. I am asking you why you think anything in his posts in punitive and you refuse to give an answer.

What you consider punitive may not be what another person considers punitive. Why is that so hard to understand? You have brought up the definition of the word but won't discuss your application of it in this case. I am asking you why you think anything in his posts in punitive and you refuse to give an answer.

Youre right, it is incredibly hard for me to understand how you can’t identify the punitive measures in the posts by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

I truly struggle to understand how to break it down further than pointing you to the definition of “punitive.”

In any event, I’m willing to coach you through any post by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , related to the issue, that has left you lost as to the punitive measures. But please understand, that is a reading comprehension journey more than anything else.

Youre right, it is incredibly hard for me to understand how you can’t identify the punitive measures in the posts by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

I truly struggle to understand how to break it down further than pointing you to the definition of “punitive.”

In any event, I’m willing to coach you through any post by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , related to the issue, that has left you lost as to the punitive measures. But please understand, that is a reading comprehension journey more than anything else.

Nah I am good. I understand how weak your stance is at this point. Reading comprehension with a trump supporter is not a journey I would like to explore.

You're really not good at this trolling this fam.

TQOZaZ.gif

“Look at what other states have done. I mean, I compare California to Florida. I have two nephews that live in Orlando. They were able to go to school the whole time,” Cox said.

someone on his team needs to update him on the stats…

also comparing CA to FL while campaigning for governor :stoneface:

To be fair, look at these gains though...
1475608006-alex5.jpg
Put a spoiler on that.

Albino Shrek looking like a M.U.S.C.L.E. figure without the muscle.
IMG_8066.JPG

What he stated is what I consider punitive (and is, in fact, what the word punitive means).

If you’ve read what he said then those are the punitive measures I’m discussing.
If you post the osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh post that has left you confused, then I will gladly clarify what punitive means and how it relates to whatever was unclear to you in his post.
Okay, well I feel that telling you the measures he posted are what I consider punitive is a simple answer.

Now you’re asking me to do more. And, I’m not.

If you need further clarification, point me to the osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh post that has left you feeling answerless, and I’ll explain.
After you retrieve that definition you can easily apply it to the posts made by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh and ascertain the punitive measures.

In case I have been unclear, I do not plan on doing that for you.

If you still are unable to ascertain the punitive measures after reading the definition of punitive, and the posts by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , then identify the posts and I will help you apply the definition of punitive to it.
When you say the absolute most to do the absolute least.

This might be the laziest trolling I've ever seen.

Cousins is so MAGA that he’s probably doing this to own the Libs, honestly.
I'm just gonna wait for his entry on r/leopardsatemyface.

Louisiana is seeing an unprecedented number of new cases. They are closing restaurants, canceling concerts, and shutting down grocery stores. osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh is right to say that the time for the carrot is gone. It's going to be the stick or more COVID (and the economic destruction that will inevitably follow).

You think you are being nice by no aggressively trying to accelerate vaccinations...

But when did I say that? My point is that the causes of hesitancy vary by demographic and so the response should vary.
If you want to say, "no OKB! there are more people we can reach through the carrots/incentives."

okay fine, maybe I've jumped the gun. minds can differ.

This is precisely my point. If you read that Kaiser note that was posted earlier, it makes it clear that targeted outreach is getting good traction in the Latino community and not insignificant traction in Black communities . So let’s not skip to sticks when we’ve only recently started using effective carrots.

but this "oh youre so cruel!" stuff I find to be totally insane.

If there was any value in Rusty’s latest Delk… interaction… is that it illustrates the folly of discussing policy in the abstract.

There are cruel punitive responses. It is likely the case that you would reject them? It’s difficult to assess without a specific proposal. My only point is that we should mindful not to put undue burden on communities we are ostensibly trying to help because we have failed to understand their rationale and craft appropriate responses to that rationale.

I hope the empathy you've shown makes you feel good as you work safely from home as the Delta variant ravages low income communities.

I should ignore rhetoric like this, but as the parent of a two year old who can not be vaccinated, I am very interested in improving vaccination rates. I have and continue to acknowledge the privilege I have with regards to COVID.

Here's one we I assume we can all agree on: police officers should all be mandated to get the vaccine.

Yes, 100%.

I already added air passengers and office workers as well. I think you may have missed that. And, yeah, doctors, educators, public employees, union members, more more more.

I think you are imagining sympathetic edge cases,
when the problem is mostly young people making bad cost benefit analysis decisions.

One thing that the pandemic has really clarified for me is the difference between public health and individual health. It might be that valid cost benefit decisions for an individual lead to bad public health consequences. In such cases you can use policy to change the calculation. Sin taxes and subsidies are two different approaches. I think for marginalized communities, the latter are more fair.

Back
Top Bottom