***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I am not confused. I just want clarification of what you consider punitive and why. It's a simple request.

Okay, well I feel that telling you the measures he posted are what I consider punitive is a simple answer.

Now you’re asking me to do more. And, I’m not.

If you need further clarification, point me to the osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh post that has left you feeling answerless, and I’ll explain.

Okay, well I feel that telling you the measures he posted are what I consider punitive is a simple answer.

If you need further clarification, point me to the osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh post that has left you feeling answerless, and I’ll explain.
Why you ain't letting the yoppa sing, b.

Just call out a few of the specific punitive measures Osh proposed, and stunt on dudes with your principled objections.

Stop handling these people with kid gloves.

Folk don't now what they have gotten themselves into. :smokin

None of his posts left me answerless. I am asking you why you think anything he wrote is punitive. I personally do not see anything and I want to understand where you're coming from. Please clarify what you consider punitive.

None of his posts left me answerless. I am asking you why you think anything he wrote is punitive. I personally do not see anything and I want to understand where you're coming from. Please clarify what you consider punitive.

Sigh

Punitive has a definition. After you retrieve that definition you can easily apply it to the posts made by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh and ascertain the punitive measures.

In case I have been unclear, I do not plan on doing that for you.

If you still are unable to ascertain the punitive measures after reading the definition of punitive, and the posts by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , then identify the posts and I will help you apply the definition of punitive to it.

it's this type of **** I have no tolerence for.

Young people incapable of making reasonable cost-benefit decisions.

home boy is gunna walk around in a plexiglass box like david blaine rather than take a vaccine
that has been more rigorously tested than all the pain killers the NFL doctors have injected into him over the course of his career.

Sigh

Punitive has a definition. After you retrieve that definition you can easily apply it to the posts made by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh and ascertain the punitive measures.

In case I have been unclear, I do not plan on doing that for you.

If you still are unable to ascertain the punitive measures after reading the definition of punitive, and the posts by osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , then identify the posts and I will help you apply the definition of punitive to it.

:lol: Unbelievable. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford read you like a book.

He’s of the biggest demographic who isn’t getting the vaccine. White, MAGA loving men.
same dudes that will take some wacky Glen Beck/alex jones aproved testosterone raising/antacid/ hair growth/**** enlargement supplements, sight unseen

but can't take the covid vaccine because they heard their second cousin on their ex wife side got the sniffles for a few days after getting the shot.

it's crazy.

:lol: Unbelievable. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford read you like a book.
Me and my young one were studying his post over breakfast...
Dale-Reads-To-Joseph-Cropped.jpg

Back
Top Bottom