***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What does this even mean? See you in jail
1633896373539.gif

Surprised there were that many people, based on what I saw it was definitely multiple tens of thousands. I saw a bunch of "antifa" folks during my march too, didn't even know we had those :lol: Antifa shirts, anarchy flags and all, the whole package
These kind of things just seem like a waste of time to me for the most part.
https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2021/10/10/tens-of-thousands-take-part-in-brussels-climate-march/
Tens of thousands take part in Brussels climate march

Jonathan Toebbe, a nuclear engineer assigned to the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program, set the probe in motion by sending a package in April 2020 to a foreign government, with a sample of restricted data and an offer to sell them more, according to the statement.

The package’s contents were obtained in December by the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s attache in the foreign country, according to the government’s criminal complaint, which didn’t identify the country.

Toebbe allegedly had access to information on naval nuclear propulsion, including militarily sensitive design elements, operating parameters and performance characteristics of reactors for nuclear-powered warships. Materials he provided to the undercover agent include schematic designs for the Virginia-class submarine, according to the complaint.

Eye popping stuff.

How you this dumb

You know how Irish pubs have countdown clocks to St. Patrick's Day? Imagine having a countdown clock for your next moment of faux outrage, except the alarm goes off every few days, reminding you to find something new to complain about. What a sad existence (and, this applies to both sides). At least in the case of St. Patrick's Day, there's a big, boozy party at the end of the rainbow. These people have nothing to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom