***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just voted and was interrupted by a patriot. Some ****ing slob walks in *****ing about wearing a mask, refuses to put one on. The poll workers told him it’s church policy to wear a mask. He tells them they should pick a polling place with no requirements, curses at them a few times and then leaves while saying “I’d be very mad if this was my polling place”. So it was just some ****ing turd going to locations to start ****. Took everything I had not to ask him if he wanted the free market fade.

Isn‘t he supposed to be in Scotland?

I was about to do my avatar proud and get pedantic about the President needing to be onboard to call it AF1, but then I checked and your use is standard. Thanks for the accidental lesson.

I think they think they’re trolling the media at the same time since the origin is a reporter “mistaking” one for the other.

whatever the reason, it’s inane.

Yes, that’s Edinburgh Airport.

Slightly better photo when I was on the plane.

57E30B83-1901-47F5-B12C-07B7856F174D.jpeg

Just voted and was interrupted by a patriot. Some ****ing slob walks in *****ing about wearing a mask, refuses to put one on. The poll workers told him it’s church policy to wear a mask. He tells them they should pick a polling place with no requirements, curses at them a few times and then leaves while saying “I’d be very mad if this was my polling place”. So it was just some ****ing turd going to locations to start ****. Took everything I had not to ask him if he wanted the free market fade.

Happy to hear aepps20 aepps20 is out there serving his country with bass in his voice

Oh great, now the hand wringers in Congress are going to insist that every skateboard is sold with a parental advisory sticker on it.
Naw,
Age restrictions, background checks, waiting periods, mandatory training, penalty fees, rewards if any are found, illegal to sell…………………….. for gu…. I mean skateboards

There's legit people like this that just drive around to polling sites to start ****.

what tf is 'let's go Brandon' and why is it trending?! :lol:

it started at a nascar race, big shock. Driver named Brandon something won. Crowd was chanting “f Joe Biden” and the interviewer said they were chanting “let’s go brandon” lol

1054936.jpg

then it snowballed into their ultra super duper secret code and came to a head when the airline pilot decided to let the normies in on the joke.

headed to vote after work. Here in Texas we have just a handful of state props but lot's of school board seats...I'll be damned if every 1 of the people said something about no CRT and mask mandates. Bout to write in some people I guess...

Back
Top Bottom