***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Again, it’s unlikely that a Democratic Senate yields a Federalist Society justice (although with Joey Manchin in the mix, anything is possible). But beyond that, it’d be unlikely that we get anyone onto the court and it stays 4-4 until Ginsberg dies and the conservatives control the court, 4-3.

again dems do just a little bit better in 2016 they win the senate.
and they can nominate and confirm who they want.

for all of Joe's nonsense he's not going to sink a supreme court nominee.
Joe Manchin will vote for what ever nominee and Susan Collins will as well, to burnish her fake centrist credentials.

way more is on the line.
2016 theres a chance you get a liberal supreme court majority.
2020 = 0% chance.

2016 is the hinge point. you're fooling yourself to think otherwise.

Please look at the post I am responding to, and what it said

Plus, given my previous statement in here, especially in discussions with osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , I don't think he feels I am forgetting the filibuster

I don't have a ****ing thing to say to your ***. Go try to bait someone else

Given what that post said, and your response, it seems that you are aware of the power that the Democrats have.

Yet when I posted they could pass meaningful legislation regarding abortions you hit me with a snarky wHaT aBoUt ThE fIliBuStEr? and your co-signers liked it…

Go figure.

Given what that post said, and your response, it seems that you are aware of the power that the Democrats have.

Yet when I posted they could pass meaningful legislation regarding abortions you hit me with a snarky wHaT aBoUt ThE fIliBuStEr? and your co-signers liked it…

Go figure.
More bad faith snarkiness

Because you said you want a bipartisan abortion rights bill, and compared it to the passing of the infrastructure bill...

A bipartisan infrastructure bill passed. I’d like to see a bipartisan bill addressing abortion pass.

If you want a bill to pass just like the infrastructure bill, then that means a cloture vote on the filibuster has to happen.

I have been calling for party-line partisan action on addressing things that removes the roadblock of the filibuster.

Nice try. Now leave me alone

Last edited:
And folks call me disingenuous :lol:

1638557464730.gif

Been a while since I’ve heard Katie’s name or anything about that Trial. Seems like it’s never going to end.

Back
Top Bottom