***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So...people (Or a person in this case) who have been made to feel wrong for feeling like they are different are now telling other people who feel like they are different that their feelings are wrong?

I tend to stay out of trans convos as my position on it makes convos a bit of a non-starter...but this one was a wow.

I wish i could say this was shocking...not surprised at all she would consider herself the trans gatekeeper
She’s adapting well to being a white women.

Also, this is asinine because she talks about parents pushing that their kids are dyslexic and schools, etc. The kids are the ones who identify as trans. Highly doubt elementary students are diagnosing themselves as dyslexic.

She’s adapting well to being a white women.

Also, this is asinine because she talks about parents pushing that their kids are dyslexic and schools, etc. The kids are the ones who identify as trans. Highly doubt elementary students are diagnosing themselves as dyslexic.

Is parents falsely identifying their kids as dyslexic actually a documented phenomenon?

Because to me this feels a lot like complaining that the threat of vampires is just as concerning as the well-known problem with werewolves.

One lesson that bought centrists in the House never learn is when you sabotage your liberal President's agenda for your donors, is that thermostatic pressure is gonna get you out of the paint sooner or later.

But these dudes don't care, they are about to make a killing being lobbyist

Mr “pro life” dwalk31 dwalk31 been in here today?

FP05HHQX0Asu1y9.jpeg.jpg

HANDSOME LFG

Back
Top Bottom