***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm at a point where i believe the U.S government is actively trying to start revolts & uproars all over the country, but their system has worked so well that the citizens won't give them the intended results

They just gonna hope it away

To be honest, I hope this encourages a mass exodus from the South. Place is a cesspool. States like Colorado and California already have springing legislation that will go into effective to protect abortions.

Expanding the court must become party policy now. People aren't gonna go through the trouble to vote if they feel it doesn't matter because the court is locked into a conservative majority. "Give us the votes and we'll give you the judges" has to be the incentive.

I will say this. After listening to Nancy Pelosi speak on this this decision..................it's time for her to fall back. This is not a fight she's equipped to lead. It's time for some new blood to navigate the way.
By the looks of it she is retiring from leadership in a few months

And new leadership is got gonna fix the structural issues facing the Dems

By the looks of it she is retiring from leadership in a few months

And new leadership is got gonna fix the structural issues facing the Dems
If the dems were smart, they could use this overturning of RVW to flip some of these midterm elections. Dems will get clobbered on the issue of the economy. But if they can keep the heat on this social issue they could use that to their advantage.

Back
Top Bottom