***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sinema deverse the highest level of contempt possible.

She's gotta be done, she can't survive a primary can she?
Every person I have talked to in Zona that worked to get her elected in 2018 is getting ready to back a primary opponent

I'm not joking when I say I'm making road trips to help a primary challenger sign up voters.

Not even progressives hate her, regular liberals and a ton of centrist registered Dems want her gone too

I don't know how she expects to campaign in the state. It is gonna be a like a 5 year gap between the times he has met with some grassroots groups

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh right now...
6p7jbn.jpg

In all seriousness, I am upset we couldn't do more (12% of the OG bill is something else :lol:) but this is a good positive step in the direction and will do a lot of good. So I am happy it passed

People mad they couldn't get more should not be discouraged but fight as hard as they can to help the Dems increase their numbers in the fall. Two more Senators will put a lot of bigger programs back into play

And voters gotta put pressure for this money can be spent in the best way at the local level

It sucks positive changes can't come quicker and bigger, but positive changes can happen, and people should focus on that. See this as encouragement to push harder to deliver more tangible benefits to citizens

Last edited:
As someone who is a tax accountant, I think giving the IRS funding is huge. You’re going to give them teeth to go after bigger people and bigger companies. That is important as the IRS pretty much adjusts everything they audit. But if you can’t audit well….

Back
Top Bottom