***Official Political Discussion Thread***

CNN is moving forward with trying to cut down the amount of right wing criticism on their Network.

We are ****ed

"Among those publicly joining in on the broader criticism of CNN as having become politicized was the investor John Malone, a major financial stakeholder of the new WarnerDiscovery conglomerate. In an episode on February, Stelter cited Malone more than a dozen times in coverage of the Discovery deal for CNN and its sister properties, expressing some concern about the investor's influence."

This merger is some bull****

CNN is gonna turn into Fox news light before our eyes
they’ve been that before. Remember Lou Dobbs? What happens is the boycotts are way more effective because mainstream companies advertise on CNN.

It’s insane how conservatives ignore history when trying to repeat history. They never say “Hey how did that nefarious scheme end? Bad FO’s us huh… let me try to improve it this time”.

Jon Stewart used to trash CNN for years because of how trash it was and still is.

I'll just go not watching CNN to not watching CNN.
The thing is, a lot of people watch CNN, and see it as a reliable source of news

It turning into another right wing outlet is not good

Look at how they helped Trump's rise in the GOP primary because they stupidly aired his campaign speeches, in full, without much pushback.

If folk only source of news is feeding them right wing nonsense, that can manifest itself at the ballot box.

A Billionaire, spamming his poor suppprters and getting a million a day in donations

:rofl:

"Among those publicly joining in on the broader criticism of CNN as having become politicized was the investor John Malone, a major financial stakeholder of the new WarnerDiscovery conglomerate. In an episode on February, Stelter cited Malone more than a dozen times in coverage of the Discovery deal for CNN and its sister properties, expressing some concern about the investor's influence."

This merger is some bull****
And this is why I don't trust WB new CEO as just a hatchet man. I feel like he has ulterior political motives.

B8BA08A7-C87A-4C63-86EB-A7B713F4433D.gif

People really paying this dude this type of bread…to SPEAK :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️ :rofl:

I need in on the grift. Good lawd lmao

A Billionaire, spamming his poor suppprters and getting a million a day in donations

:rofl:

tumblr_no31l6aPdE1tqr6rko1_640.gifv

Back
Top Bottom