***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Who could've seen this shocking twist coming

9081083147e838ef9d554fb05bcba6d8.png

6cf39e128272d9192e651c3fcb2bbbf3.png

On that note what is some folks actual beef with Jewish folks being prominent in certain industries? Seems there are plenty other groups and industries you can say the same for. The "Jews run this" argument just feels unfinished to me.

On that note what is some folks actual beef with Jewish folks being prominent in certain industries? Seems there are plenty other groups and industries you can say the same for. The "Jews run this" argument just feels unfinished to me.
The whole 'world domination' and/or 'secret cabal' conspiracy theory.
I wonder if that goes for all who have some sort of negative view of Jews in powerful positions though. There's varying degrees of that negative view, but I'm not sure if or what the variation is in the reason behind it.

Not sure which email I used to contact their head of marketing though. Either way they wasted zero time and got IG to ban the account within 2-3 hours after my email offering to sell the username to them. :lol:
Then a week later, it was reinstated with a Goldman Sachs email address linked to it.
I'd have given it to them for free tbh if they declined to pay up, since it has no other value. They didn't even bother responding.

bf07d795074766c936cbf244a76d734d.png

The whole 'world domination' and/or 'secret cabal' conspiracy theory.
I wonder if that goes for all who have some sort of negative view of Jews in powerful positions though. There's varying degrees of that negative view, but I'm not sure if or what the variation is in the reason behind it.
Well for those with that view, what do they surmise the cabal has done to them and do they have tangible examples, or is it just purely anti-Semitic?

Well for those with that view, what do they surmise the cabal has done to them and do they have tangible examples, or is it just purely anti-Semitic?
I'd assume it's probably the latter. It's not exactly rare for top executives at any company to be pretty ****ty people, maybe in some of the less extremist cases they ascribe that to being Jewish

A career 911 dispatcher and longtime friend of New York City mayor Eric Adams who rented a room to Adams in her apartment in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights for four years now has one of the highest-paid jobs in city government, records show.

In May, the NYPD appointed Lisa White as its deputy commissioner for employee relations, at a salary of more than $241,000 a year – a nearly fivefold boost over her prior salary there and almost as much as the police commissioner makes.

This would be funny if it wasn’t Tax money he was using at the same time he swears he needs to cut funds for the schools…..

It’s early but I don’t know if he wins re-election. I am saying it here, but a progressive might be able to take him out.

I wish a friend put me in a position to make 5 times my current salary. When can nepotism work for me?
What’s crazy is he is so blatant with it. He could have gave her a $100,000 a year job and doubled her salary and no one would notice, but nope why be discreet? He gives her a quarter million and nearly as much as a commissioner. The same time he is going to announce that we need cuts in the city budget and is axing open civilian positions.

Adam’s is as dirty as a Republican and is one in all but name if you ask me.

Really old trick from these scumbags. Trying to go on about Hillary Clinton now is like somebody still having an issue with the Heat because LeBron went there 12 years ago.

Gonna have to let this go at some point.

Actually, don't. Keep focusing on stuff only a small fraction of your base would ever be interested in. Dig your own grave.

Back
Top Bottom