***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I was listening to the Serious Trouble podcast earlier and heard about the ongoing ‘California goat case.’
What the actual ****

Basically in some backwoods town, a minor received a goat for 4 years as part of some farming education program, after which it would be returned for slaughter.
The minor grew attached to the goat however and didn’t want it to be slaughtered. Some politician stepped in and purchased the goat to then return it tp the minor

If anything, this sounds like a contract dispute but it resulted in law enforcement getting involved. Cops seized the goat and slaughtered it.
They’re now being sued for 4th and 1st amendment violations, and most likely will get away with it due to qualified immunity nonsense

He threw in a lil holy ghost for the people too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JESUS!!

Funny how you never have something to say about clownery like this:

The transaction marks the first known instance of money flowing from the Republican megadonor to the Supreme Court justice. The Crow company bought the properties for $133,363 from three co-owners — Thomas, his mother and the family of Thomas’ late brother, according to a state tax document and a deed dated Oct. 15, 2014, filed at the Chatham County courthouse.

The purchase put Crow in an unusual position: He now owned the house where the justice’s elderly mother was living. Soon after the sale was completed, contractors began work on tens of thousands of dollars of improvements on the two-bedroom, one-bathroom home, which looks out onto a patch of orange trees. The renovations included a carport, a repaired roof and a new fence and gates, according to city permit records and blueprints

I was listening to the Serious Trouble podcast earlier and heard about the ongoing ‘California goat case.’
What the actual ****

Basically in some backwoods town, a minor received a goat for 4 years as part of some farming education program, after which it would be returned for slaughter.
The minor grew attached to the goat however and didn’t want it to be slaughtered. Some politician stepped in and purchased the goat to then return it tp the minor

If anything, this sounds like a contract dispute but it resulted in law enforcement getting involved. Cops seized the goat and slaughtered it.
They’re now being sued for 4th and 1st amendment violations, and most likely will get away with it due to qualified immunity nonsense
I heard about this. The goat was auctioned off for slaughter but the little girl got too attached to give it up. So they got the cops to teach her responsibility by kidnapping her goat and then murdering it. Adults. Who all thought this would be a good lesson to teach a child about life.

Funny how you never have something to say about clownery like this:

what would you like me to say, Clarence Thomas has legit been the face of "uncle Toms" "C--ns" my entire life, he makes his affiliations & motives about as clear as possible. There aren't many black people lining up to call him a black leader or thinking that he's going to fight for the betterment of black people.

These liberal grifters tho, they have ya'll out here dancing in the street, donating to their campaigns, bigging them up as some sort of community leaders.... and all it takes is some pop culture references, a afro & promises :lol:

They gonna further their political careers, do the bare minimum in regards to helping the black community, then go on to blame the right (the same ones ya'll call stupid, unorganized, incapable etc etc) as to why they didn't get anything of merit complete, Then i'll watch ya'll talk about how the next time ya'll are gonna hold these people "accountable" Wash & repeat :smh:

bunch of Broken promises, but atleast we get Kente cloth, Black sororities, & MLK/Baldwin Cosplay

A Change Gonna Come :lol:

I heard about this. The goat was auctioned off for slaughter but the little girl got too attached to give it up. So they got the cops to teach her responsibility by kidnapping her goat and then murdering it. Adults. Who all thought this would be a good lesson to teach a child about life.

Sounds like something from the Bible with these being the type of people God would smite

Crazy to think how easy it was to find that many women eager for a photo op to celebrate a bill that robs them of their own bodily autonomy
Florida requires two doctors visits before someone can get an abortion. I read the wait list for these appointments can be weeks. So while it doesn't say it, this is a blanket ban on legal abortion with a few exceptions.

It is sick

Well I was thinking of moving to Florida. Guess it’s now down to either NC or Georgia and leaning towards NC. 😑

Back
Top Bottom