***Official Political Discussion Thread***

F3DFF807-9476-4085-8EBC-B9E244D3446C.gif

Yzy 2024 SZN, one president moving like the mafia, the next can't remember his own name & got a custy for a son... Improvement if anything

giphy.gif

You could not just defend a billionaire politician. It’s easy to do.

Please inform me on what billionaire politician i defend? :lol: :lol:

Trump simply doesn't have the effect on my nerve system that he seems to have on a lot of people in this thread , Support who you support God Bless America :lol:

Please inform me on what billionaire politician i defend? :lol: :lol:

Trump simply doesn't have the effect on my nerve system that he seems to have on a lot of people in this thread , Support who you support God Bless America :lol:

The one I posted above. Ye’! Cmon man, this is NT. You know the narrative

Put it together :lol:

:lol: :lol:

At this point i'm convinced Trump was put in office solely to be the the shield for every other crook in this company. You point to any other politician doing nothing for their people & all you get back is but TRUMP!!! :angry::angry:

Ninjahood and meth would argue constantly, and he wasn’t banned until he lost his damn mind in that one thread he made that completely backfired on him.

No begging was necessary in that decision. He made his own bed.

Low information hot takes being passed off as reasonable observations

Trump actively worked to make the life of black people worse.

He tried to destroy the health insurance system, he stopped enforcing civil rights laws, he appointed judges hostile to black people's rights. The only thing he did good, the watered down criminal justice bill Kushner convinced him to sign, he told people afterward he regretted it.

But Joe Biden gets more shade because he is not a king that can wave a magic wand and pass whatever he wants.

And not even direct shade. Bringing up his kid that is not tied to him politically in any real way.

This is not good faith criticism. It is right wing reactionary takes dressed up as some struggle pro black stance. It is Clarence Thomas worldview.

Like people want to criticize Joe Biden for the being tough on crime during the tough on crime area. Cool, that is fair. Nearly everyone in here has taken issue with it.

But let us look at what Trump was up then...

18nytrump1-articleLarge.jpg

This is just is petty trolling.

Sooooooooooo Trump & Biden were equally trying to pack a generation of black men in jails in the 80's - 90's. One just happened to be in the position to act on his hatred....... one is the new face of Nazi's, terminator to the black community.... the other is "uncle" & the new blacks wave their colorful flags while electric sliding for em.

c3142039f90520e652a7ee91adcd2e84.gif

Sooooooooooo Trump & Biden were equally trying to pack a generation of black men in jails in the 80's - 90's. One just happened to be in the position to act on his hatred....... one is the new face of Nazi's, terminator to the black community.... the other is "uncle" & the new blacks wave their colorful flags while electric sliding for em.

Joe Biden supports nearly majority of federal policy proposal to help black Americans. Ones that have been researched extensively

The reason Joe Biden is not as hated at the same levels as Trump because improved, and Trump got even more racist and hostile to black people than he already was.

The clearest example of this is who the appointment to the judiciary

There are things called time and observable reality exist.

You refusing to recognize that doesn't change the fact they exist and other people use them to make decisions.

You admit you don't engage with politics at a serious level, yet mock people that do, because they reach a different conclusion than you.

It is silly.

Furthermore, nearly everyone in here didn't want Biden to be president. And supported other people in the primary. But clearly see he is better than Trump.

But you can rep with post with a laughing emoji now. So you can try to convince everyone you are in control of this Convo and amused at everything.

Go ahead, I know you want to. :D

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink Zainjal26 Zainjal26

Y’all gotta let the hurt go.

I mean, Trump was a slumlord, and refusing to rent to black tenants in the 70s & 80s. He was doing this kinda stuff, you posted about and understood in the black thread:

I would love a real answer on why all the migrants in this country are going to majority black cities/neighborhoods :lol:

It's planned to be like that.

Always was.

Redlining/racism = they can't get business loans/home loans in white cities/neighborhoods.

In fact, his son and son in law actively are doing the same exact thing today. Kushner owns Dutch Village around my way. The horror stories…but you don’t care for real “:lol:

You keep pretending like people don’t know who either of these 80 year old white supremacist are. And you keep pretending like there aren’t delusional black folk from all walks of life propping both these guys up as some sort of savior and celebrating them, while also rightfully vilanized. Cmon man

Instead of seeing them for who they are, and moving accordingly based on everything going on, it’s just non stop social media and resentment talk in this thread and on this site. What is the point of it? Y’all aren’t even showing tru hypocrisy.

It’s just hurt feelings, and Zainjal26 Zainjal26 with Pom Poms cheering.

Legit strange behavior

Zainjal26 Zainjal26 is alt-right as hell

He tried to hide it behind some struggle 4Chan humor but if you pay attention to dude you can pick up he has a lot of hostilities for anyone he considers on the left.

"I don't know who this person is...it just popped up on my Twitter" and every time it's coincidentally some alt-right **** bag

And in true alt-right fashion, he's started touting this little conspiracy theory that I'm always PMing Meth to get him banned :lol:

"I don't know who this person is...it just popped up on my Twitter" and every time it's coincidentally some alt-right **** bag

And in true alt-right fashion, he's started touting this little conspiracy theory that I'm always PMing Meth to get him banned :lol:
Weren’t you the little one who asked in the Joe rogan thread why I’m still allowed to post on here?

Conspiracy theory for sure

Zainjal26 Zainjal26 is alt-right as hell

He tries to hide it behind some struggle 4Chan humor but if you pay attention to dude you can pick up he has a lot of hostilities for anyone he considers on the left.
Sorry dad 😞😞😞😞😞

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink Zainjal26 Zainjal26

Y’all gotta let the hurt go.

I mean, Trump was a slumlord, and refusing to rent to black tenants in the 70s & 80s. He was doing this kinda stuff, you posted about and understood in the black thread:

In fact, his son and son in law actively are doing the same exact thing today. Kushner owns Dutch Village around my way. The horror stories…but you don’t care for real “:lol:

You keep pretending like people don’t know who either of these 80 year old white supremacist are. And you keep pretending like there aren’t delusional black folk from all walks of life propping both these guys up as some sort of savior and celebrating them, while also rightfully vilanized. Cmon man

Instead of seeing them for who they are, and moving accordingly based on everything going on, it’s just non stop social media and resentment talk in this thread and on this site. What is the point of it? Y’all aren’t even showing tru hypocrisy.

It’s just hurt feelings, and Zainjal26 Zainjal26 with Pom Poms cheering.

Legit strange behavior

Again as i told you plenty of times you seem to make up this character & try to throw it on me :lol:, I see very clearly who both of them are. My point has always been that both of these dudes are scum & so are the rest of the politicians around them. YOU are the one in here acting as if people don't have a clear bias & downright blinders when it comes to one vs the other.You are really gonna sit here & tell me that people in this thread treat Biden like the white supremacist he is??? You Deadass bro :lol:

You sat here with a straight face and told me that this thread isn't bias :lol::lol:. dudes will overlook every single failure of the left & talk about Trump DAILY but that isn't strange behavior :lol:. It's only strange when someone shines a light on the the failure of the left.

Again i've said a million times i could give a **** if Trump disappears off earth tomorrow IDGAF about him either, but people are obsessed with dude so everything he does is posted, critiqued, & spoken about. I come in here & poke fun at "unc" and dudes start whining left & right.

You smart enough to see the clear hypocrisy at play in this thread, but you'll ignore it to keep trying to put this character narrative you made up on me :pimp:

Joe Biden supports nearly majority of federal policy proposal to help black Americans. Ones that have been researched extensively

The reason Joe Biden is not as hated at the same levels as Trump because improved, and Trump got even more racist and hostile to black people than he already was.

The clearest example of this is who the appointment to the judiciary

There are things called time and observable reality exist.

You refusing to recognize that doesn't change the fact they exist and other people use them to make decisions.

You admit you don't engage with politics at a serious level, yet mock people that do, because they reach a different conclusion than you.

It is silly.

Furthermore, nearly everyone in here didn't want Biden to be president. And supported other people in the primary. But clearly see he is better than Trump.

But you can rep with post with a laughing emoji now. So you can try to convince everyone you are in control of this Convo and amused at everything.

Go ahead, I know you want to. :D

Dog you admitted to being my personal moderator forget the convo i have control of your emotions

1685735490650.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom