***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1699132975752.png

I’d love it if we can see him giving “evidence” and being cross-examined. It would be non-stop self-owns - he just can’t help himself.

This dude is never going to testify under oath in his own criminal trial.

Apparently this raid was more important for Adams than his meetings at the highest level to discuss what he himself has described as a "crisis"
Afterwards he then claims he "hasn't spoken" to the target of the raid and that he has zero concerns he could ever be part of the investigation. Yet he couldn't wait even a single day. :lol:
Yeah he is full of it, something about this has him worried though so let’s see what happens. I’ve been mentioning his corruption for a while now and he usually waves it off and continues being corrupt, this got him to react which says a lot.

LOL
This sentence sums up the stupidity of the American voter:

Economic indicators are up even if voters do not agree with them.
I stand corrected:
The gender gap on national security was enormous. Men preferred Mr. Trump 62 percent to 33 percent; women preferred Mr. Biden 47 to 46 percent.

This dude had classified documents in his resort bathrooms and lied to the government about returning them

:rofl: WTF?

Yeah he is full of it, something about this has him worried though so let’s see what happens. I’ve been mentioning his corruption for a while now and he usually waves it off and continues being corrupt, this got him to react which says a lot.
And there's this

He was specific about HIS point. And I def disagree. There are plenty of Zionists and people who would otherwise consider themselves progressive who rationalize away why this is necessary, especially under the guise of safety. I’ve witnessed and been a part of these very conversation.

There’s a serious constituency who believes that it’s justified. Absolutely.

well yah, just like there are serious constituencies of Palestinians who believe the Hamas attacks are justified. also immoral actions.

the reason why both sides justify immoral acts is the complicated part. not the act in and of themselves.

so imo when someone says it's not complicated. well it seems like the obvious conclusion then is Israelis are some uniquely immoral and genocidal group of people.

which Israeli's obviously will absorb as just anti semtism.

so imo it's unconvincing, and probably actively alienating to anyone who doesn't already agree.

LOL
This sentence sums up the stupidity of the American voter:

I stand corrected:

This dude had classified documents in his resort bathrooms and lied to the government about returning them

:rofl: WTF?
Biden is going through it but I still think some of this is people forgot how nasty Trump is because he’s not in the spotlight. The other part is people are legitimately stupid, mostly men, but people in general.

Former President Barack Obama cautioned against ignoring the complexities of the Israel-Hamas war, warning that “all of us are complicit.”

“If you want to solve the problem, then you have to take in the whole truth. And you then have to admit nobody’s hands are clean, that all of us are complicit to some degree,” he said in an excerpted interview with Pod Save America released Saturday.

Reflecting on his presidency, Obama posed the question, “Well, was there something else I could have done?”

The former president argued that it was important to acknowledge multiple seemingly contradictory truths: Hamas’ actions were “horrific,” but “the occupation and what’s happening to Palestinians” were also “unbearable.”

Obama previously spoke out on the conflict, saying in a statement that any actions by Israel that ignore the human cost of the war against Hamas “could ultimately backfire.”

In an address to the Democracy Forum in Chicago on Friday, the 44th president said that “it is impossible to be dispassionate in the face of this carnage. It is hard to feel hopeful. The images of families mourning, of bodies being pulled from rubble, force a moral reckoning on all of us.”

“All this is taking place against the backdrop of decades of failure to achieve a durable peace for both Israelis and Palestinians, one that is based on genuine security for Israel, a recognition of its right to exist, and a peace that is based on an end of the occupation and the creation of a viable state and self-determination for the Palestinian people,” he added.

I think this is a fair take. And better than the stuff other presidents have said.

The news cycle is going to be nasty after this podcast drops

Israel-supporting liberals gonna handwave it

Palestinian-supporting progressives gonna be pissed at him for not calling for a ceasefire (if he doesn't) and calling Obama a war criminal

Right-wing media gonna say Obama is siding with Hamas

Because more doctors want to live in NYC they can pay them less my friend was getting offers for 2-3x his NYC salary to move to **** city in the Midwest. His wife said no.
That's ******* wild....if that offer was near a major city, the missus would have to pack her bags. A friend of mine is a physician in Jackson, MS and makes nearly 400k. She did say once her kids are older, she's getting the **** outta there.

Paid actors is their go to move. This is as surprising as the sun coming up this morning.

You really have to take a look at what your party had going if they let Trump and his supporters take over as quickly as they did. Not only is the man the most corrupt guy in politics in recent memory (maybe ever), but he's an idiot along with being racist, a misogynist, xenophobic, etc. He literally knows nothing except how to rile up his base. And now the party is beholden to him until his death, and maybe after. Enabled/created a monster they can't control. Would be hilarious if they weren't actively trying to make life worse for millions.

See the above about him being an idiot. That party is ******.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom