***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Voting is a reformist campaign, the bureaucracy ensures it-- you will hardly ever, if ever, find a revolutionary cause that you can affect on a ballot or at a ballot box.

All the revolutionaries with the 'revolutionary' ideals will have to get that work done on the ground, like always.

Reform doesn't negate revolution, and letting innocent folks risk losing healthcare and social security on principal is kinda deranged imho

To be a white man in America; just amazing...Put his *** in jail like you would if he were a regular black person lying in court. I'm not even sure a black celebrity would get away with the **** he has in court.
This is exactly what I thought. He's not getting his *** handed to him at all, that caption isn't even right. He's getting over. The judge cites two examples of perjury and just lets it go, while acknowledging he's benefiting from her tolerating it. NO. Charge him with that ****.

And he then basically just marches right into what you say - hello, here's my white maleness - if I think it is true, I cannot be at fault. The same **** Trump and his cronies are going for. Well if he truly thought he'd won and he'd been cheated, then he can't be at fault.

Same bs the police use. Well if he thought his life was at risk when he saw an unarmed black kid 30 feet away, then he can't be at fault, right?

A lot of these people just step into the veil, the armor of whiteness, and claim it. And it's never that they are actually seeking the truth and then go "I was incorrect", no, they just stand pat on their supposed belief, and think that is unassailable. It's wild.

Some folks won't feel good about voting for Joe, but I hope they realize that the above is not a threat but a promise.

Sometimes, it feels weird to feel trapped in the freest nation in the world...
Dude just like last time there will be a ton of people that ignore the warnings, downplay how ****** up Trump is gonna be, then indirectly blame Joe Biden for everything.

Even the trolls that pop up in here are gonna celebrate Trump winning so they can mock liberals. Then go ghost and talk that "I don't support this" talk even he starts the crazy ****.

Back
Top Bottom