***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Im not voting, I feel like why ? if I don't like either candidate. I feel like people are pressured into a choice, whats wrong with choosing not to make a choice? Theres never been a election decided by one vote. On top of this the popular vote doesn't even elect the president. TBH I don't agree with how America is being run in the first place. Ive watched all the debates, done my own research and I still feel like your fate is what you make. Word to T2. Its a house of cards and were only spectators. The heart of the country need radical social change, on FDR levels. Despite this anybody that takes this issue serious gets made out to look like a fool, old, or irrelevant. At the end of the day I have a big distrust in the candidate's and they're bickering did nothing to earn my symbolic vote. With that said local and state positions are what really matters

Last edited:
It is going to be fun watching white people fight each other now, expect a ton of "white on white," crime as soon as this election is done, whites are going to start going crazy Ted Nugent style, talking about taking over the gov, revolution, blah, blah, blah, with white men on the other side fighting against them to protect, and then serve. Those of us who are ready, sit back and enjoy the show!

Last edited:
Drumpf making sure his wife isn't pulling any shenanigans

Im not voting, I feel like why ? if I don't like either candidate. I feel like people are pressured into a choice, whats wrong with choosing not to make a choice? Theres never been a election decided by one vote. On top of this the popular vote doesn't even elect the president. TBH I don't agree with how America is being run in the first place. Ive watched all the debates, done my own research and I still feel like your fate is what you make. Word to T2. Its a house of cards and were only spectators. The heart of the country need radical social change, on FDR levels. Despite this anybody that takes this issue serious gets made out to look like a fool, old, or irrelevant. At the end of the day I have a big distrust in the candidate's and they're bickering did nothing to earn my symbolic vote. With that said local and state positions are what really matters

At least vote the down tickets. Congress is up for grabs bruh

But you realize that the presidential race isn't the only thing on your ballot. Those state and local position you call important are on the ballot.

You could have easily put in "none of these people' and voted on the down ticket items.

Last edited:
Local elections breh. Local elections. Be an active participant in your liberation.

:lol: I wonder what the jimmie rustle is gon measure on the Richter Scale when ol boy takes the L. These white men have been clinging onto what's left of their beloved America since 2008. Funny how bringing in the the cheap labor over centuries is finally coming home to roost.

Ended up voting for Hillary :nerd: and Democrats across the board.

US history tonight with the first Female US President so wanted to celebrate and witness this historical event with my little daughter.

Rumors of a Confederate rally here if he loses.

Will be there to watch if so :smile:
Going through my history, I realize that you laughed at me when I said that white privilege is about to die. In light of your current comment here, how do you about my comment now?

Ended up voting for Hillary :nerd: and Democrats across the board.

US history tonight with the first Female US President so wanted to celebrate and witness this historical event with my little daughter.

It's crazy how much that milestone has been swept under the rug under all the craziness of the election. Doesn't feel as historic as Obama even though it would be

Back
Top Bottom