***Official Political Discussion Thread***

POTUS
HOUSE
SENATE
SCOTUS

Yeah this is all bad.

But you know what, I'm smart, educated, and have a bias toward rationality and common sense. I'll survive, as will those who didn't buy Trump's BS.

The one's who are really in for it are those who truly believed in his populist bs and theatrics.

Bring back jobs that cannot be brought back... :lol:

Defeat extreme (muslim) idealogy... :lol:

Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it... :lol:

His constituents are in for a very rude awakening.

We'll see how many excuses people make for him. I'm doing well personally and I'll work even harder now.

I really wanna just see how much folks really hold his campaign promises to him cause he won't be able to do a lot of the stuff he says

Last edited:
Most people out side major metro cities don't know who he is. Y'all need to step out of your bubble. This clown has no clout. Same goes for J, Beyonce, bron
That's a joke he's not running watch it be his next album or watch the thrown 2. Dems have a lot of work to say in the next 24 months
I agree with both of you and hope you're right. 

I'm just concerned by the fact, that 11.000 people voted for Harrambe. That's makes me speechless.

national right to carry nationwide?

da cuban will be worn everywhere.
laugh.gif

You go first!

Weak move by Hillary and her shills *cough Rusty*. Pretty sad shills like that spend years working web sites like NT only to fall flat. If they fought for a real candidate like Bernie, things might be different.

I really wanna just see how much folks really hold his campaign promises to him cause he won't be able to do half the stuff he says
I think a lot will being how he's already scrutinized as an individual and a part celebrity. He will be judged a lot and nit picked like crazy.

It will be very interesting to see how the world reacts to him becoming potus. I'm low key scared now. Ready for the racist behavior and bashing. Not a good time to be an American.

What to do in a time like this:

Get money and worry about your own and nothing else.

POTUS
HOUSE
SENATE
SCOTUS

Yeah this is all bad.

But you know what, I'm smart, educated, and have a bias toward rationality and common sense. I'll survive, as will those who didn't buy Trump's BS.

The one's who are really in for it are those who truly believed in his populist bs and theatrics.

Bring back jobs that cannot be brought back... :lol:

Defeat extreme (muslim) idealogy... :lol:

Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it... :lol:

His constituents are in for a very rude awakening.

We'll see how many excuses people make for him. I'm doing well personally and I'll work even harder now.

I really wanna just see how much folks really hold his campaign promises to him cause he won't be able to do a lot of the stuff he says

with a GOP congress? :lol: Trump will throw them to da wolves of his base whoever opposes him in da GOP.

Last edited:
My neighbor just yelled out from the top of her lunds out her window. I thought something was going on rape or mugging. looked outside she gently closed and covered her window. Guess she had to let it out this is by far the woat most stressful election campaign ever

:rofl:

Lol its sad but dont have to disturb the peace

I really wanna just see how much folks really hold his campaign promises to him cause he won't be able to do half the stuff he says
Dude, his entire history is full of hypocrisy. He has half of the country brainwashed. It's pretty obvious that he can get away with anything he says at this point.

I knew that he could be as blatantly racist and insult Mexicans and Muslims as much as he wanted. But when he called John McCain a loser for being captured in war I was like "Okay, you've had your fun Donald, but it's over for you now. No way are they gonna let you get away with this". They don't give a **** about what he says.

Feel kinda bad for Muslims and Mexicans. The rhetoric against them was so strong during his campaign. Even beyond what he said himself, what he represented. For him to win must feel bad.

This just made my decision to move overseas that much easier :pimp: And unlike most people who say they'll leave, I actually CAN do it because of my profession. I'd move right now if I wasn't hoping for my company to go public next year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom