***Official Political Discussion Thread***

After the disappointment and misbelief passed, I'm happy Trump won. The Dems thought they could force Hill down our throat. Dem party gonna have to embrace progressives more now. They shouldnt have ignored the progressives.

Use your common sense. The Dems had the most progressive platform in their history. Clinton's platform was one of the most progressive for a DNC nominee

And the GOP controls everything now because people didn't show up to end protect down ballot (especially the Senate)

This is a massive blow to the progressive movement It opens the door right back up for moderate Dems.

you keep spelling regressive wrong.

No I'm using the right word.

Regressive is the word you would use to describe Trump's tax policy.

im just gonna surf liberal tears for today. Otherwise, we'll se what happens and if Trump stays to his promises.

It's a brand new day America :D

When you don't vote, white supremacy wins and conservatism wins.

Liberals keep having to learn this simple lesson the hard way.

So ******* stupid
I truly thought we learned our lesson after the **** show that was 2004, yet here we are again. I got my own friends not voting because they think it doesn't matter. 

What do you want people to do if they don't believe in either candidate?

Democrats **** the bed tryna push Hillary in.

Black people need to get out off our feelings.

Folks acting like if Hilary got elected racism would stop tomorrow. Fell for that **** with Obama.

This result only emboldens every faction hostile to black folk that much more though. That's gonna have a detrimental effect imo,to other minorities as well but definitely black folks

They been shooting us and skating away for the last 5 years.

They BEEN hostile. This will probably calm their simple ***** down because the "took their country back"

Hopefully Trump continues to live up to his reputation as a pathological liar and fails to implement any of his proposed policies

da liberal repudiation been bubbling since 2010... thats when i flipped...i saw it coming from back then.

Obama Trying to pass cap & trade after jamming down Obamacare was da straw that broke da camel's back.
You were a Dem in 2010?

i voted for Obama twice...i gave him da benefit of da doubt in 2012...after i saw he became intransigent i knew he was finished...2014 was a midterm Democratic bloodbath.

They BEEN hostile. This will probably calm their simple ***** down because the "took their country back"
This. Don't let the door hit you on the way out hahaha!!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at dudes thinking things can get worse for blacks. This dude came out of nowhere. The Trump folk are out here smh.

Last edited:
Black people need to get out off our feelings.

Folks acting like if Hilary got elected racism would stop tomorrow. Fell for that **** with Obama.

What are you talking about? We have every right to "be in our feelings". **** could get a lot worse for us especially if that clown Gulliani actually enacts stop and frisk nationwide. Muslims, Latinos, women and every other group who doesn't know what the hell this guy is going to do or if he really is going to all the crazy stuff he said have a right to be fearful.

If anything this gives these people who voted for him more license and a mandate to act on their prejudice and intolerance at large. We've already seen an increase in hate crimes against certain groups during this election, this is a unchained moment.

Last edited:
Hillary should have at least showed up to thank her supporters 
Hillary is a coward..... Sore loser. Hillary out her looking like Cam Newton after the Super Bowl.

I know shes embarassed. Hill is gonna be an afterthought
She gonna retire and take care of her granddaughter

Humas husband was another nail in the coffin

She really thought she could be slick hiding those emails and bengazi blowup

Wikileaks and fbi accusations just crucified her

No this made middle america AS A WHOLE bold, not just institutions or certain groups or organizations. MIDDLE-AMERICA.

She talking in a couple hours.

Im pretty sure if she spoke right after, she would be filled with rage and look crazy. lol

Yea as much as I disliked her as a candidate,I legit feel awful for her man. This has to be beyond devastating for words especially after losing to the new slick young black dude on the scene last time and this was the moment she had worked for for so many years and had an opponent considered to be a lay up and the least qualified of all time with the biggest politial machine of this time behind her. That's the biggest political L of all time.

That sucks for anyone :x

Last edited:
The funny thing is that a lot of Americans are Heart broken while Hillary gets to go home to a fat bank account.

Back
Top Bottom