***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm assuming a Rico x Hood post with an asterik denotes any time someone on "The List" has received a demerit?

I don't know if anyone saw this but they just had a segment on 60 minutes last sunday talking about how one man brought back factory jobs to one of the most desolate regions in the country for factory jobs. "The Golden Triangle"

They work with the local college to offer courses which will train workers in the new jobs they are creating. This is vision!

Very Interesting. This is obviously someone unique and filled with passion but maybe this is possible in the future. Link to the segment

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-mississippi-factory-jobs-joe-max-higgins/

saw that live, thats what im talking bout. [emoji]128079[/emoji]

Meh, hitler was time person of the year once too. He (trump) earned it with all the madness/insanity that went on this year

Last edited:
After debating the Charlamagne tweet about "woke" black and Hispanic (though he should've said Latina) women needing us a platform like Tomi, I'm to the point where I'm ready to give up on a lot of people; I aint got the energy. Then I come in here and see that bs from that Paul Ryan article and just...... :smh: Some people just don't get it, never will, and will fight you to the end to prove their incorrect theory wrong.

Last edited:

David Clarke is a weirdo, Leiu never brought up Carson's race
David Clarke is the living embodiment of Uncle Ruckus 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
u can't automate da whole blue collar sector like u can robot replace cashiers eit kiosks.

vocational jobs will be veey much in demand for da foreseeable future.
This....people act like robots are ready to clad a building with sheet metal.

Robots can still only do the most repetitive of tasks and they still fail at solving anything they arent directly coded to deal with.

We are like 100 years away from replacing most skill.

Its the latte drinkers that need to worry.

This....people act like robots are ready to clad a building with sheet metal.
Robots can still only do the most repetitive of tasks and they still fail at solving anything they arent directly coded to deal with.
We are like 100 years away from replacing most skill.
Its the latte drinkers that need to worry.

Maybe I'm wrong in assuming this but I didn't think anyone was saying all blue collar jobs were at risk. The discussion was on manufacturing jobs. Manufacturing large or small scale is literally 90% repetitive tasks. Process development teams at any and every manufacturer in the United States have one goal and that's to design processes that effectively and efficiently replicate the same steps over and over. With industry standards the way they are right now and any half way decent company having to be certified in some form of cGMP or quality system regulation semi to full automation is damn near required in manufacturing just to ensure quality. That's not going to change

the latte drinkers are coding the next generation of robots that can do complex tasks.

just curious -- are you a computer scientist or not?

if not i take it you're in for a huge surprise.

Last edited:
Manufacturing may have left out country initially because it was cheaper to manufacture oversees. But in 2016 the industry isn't the same anymore. Because of advancements and new standards and regulations that forced the industry to evolve a lot of those jobs that required a human don't exist anymore.

Back
Top Bottom