***Official Political Discussion Thread***

class A CDL drivers aren't in da same category as low wage service sector burger flipper, especially one with a credit or 2 away from my associates.

might wanna try again b. :lol:

that gravy train in DC though? Betta start shaking down some private firms asap. that Trump winter coming, burrrr.

A CDL driving job ain't noting to brag about. Im currently a CDL driver and i had better jobs previously. Quit acting like you are better than a burger flipper.

my job is Better than a burger flipper.

if I went OT instead of staying local I'd clear 100k...

service sector jobs being equated to CDL jobs :lol:

and I got a hazmat, with a Twic card, we all da way valid out here. 8)

I'm not u though..I know how u got down :lol: :smh:

I don't even take da whip outta park if I know imma take a sip of anything, straight Jeter Status.

So far so good Trump. [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

I don't even know what that means, but ok...lmao

You in a highly saturated market, getting a CDL is the safety blanket of literally just about any dude in the hood running out of time to get something legal jumping....***** ain't nothing special bruh.

I'm curious as to what momma hood worked as, as she was raising a man that would sit on a pedestal and laugh at the next man that's slightly beneath him in the economic spectrum, I'm sure she thinks she raised you better fam.

Idc about ninjas damn job situation
Dude is deflecting from his obvious ignorance on the definition of small government
So cmon ninja, tell us how a small government is supposed to work, and how Trump is reflective of such?

a hiring freeze doesnt mean smaller gov't, it means bigger...as long as those programs are in place, and there is work to do, those jobs will go to contractors, which are typically more expensive...
POGO's report showed some specifics of areas where there is a great discrepancy in what the government pays contractors:
The most egregious example of an outsourced occupational classification that resulted in excessive costs rather than cost savings is claims assistance and examining - administrative support positions that involve examining, reviewing, developing, adjusting, reconsidering or recommending authorization of claims by or against the federal government. To provide these services, on average, federal employees are fully compensated at $57,292  per year, private sector employees are fully compensated at  $75,637  per year, and the average annual contractor billing rate is $276,598  per year. POGO found the government may therefore be paying contractors, on average, nearly 5 times  what it pays government employees to perform the same services. Put another way, the government may be paying the contractor providing support services for claims assistance and examining more than it does federal judges or administrative law judges, who earn less than  $200,000  per year. Contractors may be billing the government, on average, approximately3.66 times  what private sector employees are compensated for performing similar services.

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/...overnment-employees-than-contractor-employees
but if i were in that position, i wouldnt turn down a job with one of the big firms, basically getting paid to make slide decks all day...

Last edited:
This is how short sighted celebrating job cuts at the Federal government are.

The Federal government is one of the best suppliers of quality middle class jobs in America. Most federal workers aren't lazy bureaucrats bleeding the country. They are decent people, making reasonable middle class wages, that want the same decent quality of life as folk in Appalachia wants. The Federal government doesn't only employ bureaucrats and regulators though. They empty janitors, Secretaries, cooks, security guards and a whole lot of work to uneducated or lowly skilled people. These people are all over the country, even the Rust Belt

Not only that, a ton of small business rely on federal building and federal workers to survive. The pizza place near the FCC, the barber shop near the Patents office, the dentist near the Census bureau, and the food truck near USDA building. Every time there is a government shut down these people are on the local news begging for the government to reopen because their livelihood is on the line.

Economist, and scientist employed by the government conduct research that other people in the field rely on do their jobs, and conduct more research. These people all work for business that hire middle class workers, and unskilled workers, that drive their local economies.

Furthermore the DMV as such a affluent black community partly because of the federal dollars flowing through the system. They can get work from the local economy and they have to worry less about discrimination because the Fed operates under much more stringent rules. You throw these people out to the private sector and your expose them to more discrimination.

Not only that, this will just lead to the lost of essential services some folk rely on, and cause an uptick in government contracts. A lot of the time contractors are more expensive that doing the **** yourself. You get small government in numbers, not in dollars.

Only a delusional and ignorant person thinks that destroying civil service jobs will be good to the middle class or economy.

Last edited:
class A CDL drivers aren't in da same category as low wage service sector burger flipper, especially one with a credit or 2 away from my associates.

that gravy train in DC though? Betta start shaking down some private firms asap. that Trump winter coming, burrrr.

A CDL driving job ain't noting to brag about. Im currently a CDL driver and i had better jobs previously. Quit acting like you are better than a burger flipper.

#AlternativeFacts

Last edited:

The Federal government is one of the best suppliers of quality middle class jobs in America. Most federal workers aren't lazy bureaucrats bleeding the country. They are decent people, making reasonable middle class wages, that want the same decent quality of life as folk in Appalachia wants. The Federal government doesn't only employ bureaucrats and regulators though. They empty janitors, Secretaries, cooks, security guards and a whole lot of work to uneducated or lowly skilled people. These people are all over the country, even the Rust Belt

Not only that, a ton of small business rely on federal building and federal workers to survive. The pizza place near the FCC, the barber shop near the Patents office, the dentist near the Census bureau, and the food truck near USDA building. Every time there is a government shut down these people are on the local news begging for the government to reopen because their livelihood is on the line.

Economist, and scientist employed by the government conduct research that other people in the field rely on to their jobs, and conduct more research. These people all work for business that hire unskilled workers, and drives their local economies.

Furthermore the DMV as such a affluent black community partly because of the federal dollars flowing through the system. They can get work from the local economy and they have to worry less about discrimination because the Fed operates under much more stringent rules. You throw these people out to the private sector and your expose them to more discrimination.

Not only that, this will just lead to the lost of essential services some folk rely on, and cause an uptick in government contracts. A lot of the time contractors are more expensive that doing the **** yourself. You get small government in numbers, not in dollars.

Only a delusional and ignorant person thinks that destroying civil service jobs will be good to the middle class or economy

And we know just the one.

That's exactly that automation gonna do to your job

i don't just drive :lol:

u though? that DC squeeze gonna pinch... be safe though :lol:

I'm a highly educated, highly skilled worker

You're uneducated, low skilled worker

Da delusions of grandeur.

-Your worked in food service just a couple years ago, now those people are beneath you? Gimmie a ******* break

-A CDL driver is still lowly skilled. And relatively easily replaceable. Not only that, truck driver in the most popular job in most states, you really think that some drivers aren't planning to go into repairs too. When that happens, and the market is flooded with more mechanics, mechanics will be making way less.

-And you want to throw shots at burger flips and smugly tell me good look in the DC job market, while boosting about an associates degree.

Congrats on bettering yourself, but an associates doesn't mean that much more than a HS degree these days. Plus dude, I got an associates degree at like 20. Damb decade ago

-i never touched food b... easy.

-CDL drivers are not easily replaceable, there's a shortage in da field ALONG with ASE certified auto technicians, one of my old class mates does 70k base working at BMW and they paid for his training...might wanna brush up on da demand.

-i make as much as folks that did their 4 years, except I got job experience which give me da edge over a fresh graduate with no work experience...da associates is just something for da back pocket if I ever need it later.

there's also a bachelor degree program in automotive imma hit on my side time on Long island, no rush though..I'm already eating 8)

Trump making waves with just 5 days in [emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127940[/emoji] surfs up.

Economist, and scientist employed by the government conduct research that other people in the field rely on do their jobs, and conduct more research. These people all work for business that hire middle class workers, and unskilled workers, that drive their local economies.

Only a delusional and ignorant person thinks that destroying civil service jobs will be good to the middle class or economy.
B-b-but da pipeline and da hemi
Murica

#AlternativeFacts

there u go.. talking without knowing :lol:

car carriers alone make 2g's a week... :lol:

only way a burger flipper seeing that is if he really Flippin on his day off.

The man keeps touting the money he's making as some justification he's a skilled worker. Doesn't work that way.

That's exactly that automation gonna do to your job

i don't just drive :lol:

u though? that DC squeeze gonna pinch... be safe though :lol:

I'm a highly educated, highly skilled worker

You're uneducated, low skilled worker

Da delusions of grandeur.

-Your worked in food service just a couple years ago, now those people are beneath you? Gimmie a ******* break

-A CDL driver is still lowly skilled. And relatively easily replaceable. Not only that, truck driver in the most popular job in most states, you really think that some drivers aren't planning to go into repairs too. When that happens, and the market is flooded with more mechanics, mechanics will be making way less.

-And you want to throw shots at burger flips and smugly tell me good look in the DC job market, while boosting about an associates degree.

Congrats on bettering yourself, but an associates doesn't mean that much more than a HS degree these days. Plus dude, I got an associates degree at like 20. Damb decade ago

-i never touched food b... easy.

-CDL drivers are not easily replaceable, there's a shortage in da field ALONG with ASE certified auto technicians, one of my old class mates does 70k base working at BMW and they paid for his training...might wanna brush up on da demand.

-i make as much as folks that did their 4 years, except I got job experience which give me da edge over a fresh graduate with no work experience...da associates is just something for da back pocket if I ever need it later.

there's also a bachelor degree program in automotive imma hit on my side time on Long island, no rush though..I'm already eating 8)

Trump making waves with just 5 days in [emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127940[/emoji] surfs up.

-You worked at a damb deli. Acting like you special because you never touched the food. Man **** the hell up

-CDL drivers are easily replaceable. Because it is not that high skilled of a job. Also, automation gonna fix dem shortages real nice anyway. If a there was a flood of people into your field, you *** would be struggling just like many other graduates you see out here.

-You make as much as you do because of unique features of the field you're in, not because of your unique human capital.

-I have masters degree, and I'm starting a second one next year. I sincerely mean it when I say congrats on bettering yourself, but if you want to impress someone with your education credentials, this is not the crowd. You literally are bragging about things most of us did in here years upon years ago.

Didn't see this posted in the last few pages, if so my bad, but thoughts.http://time.com/money/4639544/trump-nea-sesame-street-budget-cut/

What, then, would the reported cuts accomplish? The answer appears to be defunding a number of projects seen as liberal darlings -- including groups aimed at preserving and supporting the environment, civil rights protections, the arts, minority-owned businesses, and public broadcasting.

"What do you have to lose?"

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...eaked-drafts-trump-immigrants-executive-order

DREAMer program: “Ending unconstitutional executive amnesties”
Another apparent order draft, titled “Ending unconstitutional executive amnesties,” would end a major Obama program that has effectively protected more than 740,000 unauthorized immigrants from deportation since 2012.

This program — Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA — was aimed at people who came to the US when they were younger than 16 years old, who either had pursued or were pursuing education and had no felony convictions, among other conditions. It let them get temporary protection from deportation and permits to work in the US.

But the order would end the DACA program. Now, it says that work permits already issued under the program will remain valid. However, these permits are all already set to expire at some point in the next two years, and once they expire, they will not be renewed, according to the order. Starting very soon, a trickle of immigrants would start to lose their DACA protections — and by January 2019, barring a policy reversal or an act of Congress, all of them would.

Even while still protected by DACA, the order says, the government will not grant them “advance parole.” That means that should they leave the country, they would not be allowed to return.

Finally, this draft order would also put the nail in the coffin of Obama’s 2014 attempt to extend that program to cover a broader group of unauthorized immigrants — DAPA — which had already been blocked in court. All in all, if implemented, the order would roll back President Obama’s most significant legacy on immigration.

I remember Ninja saying he would turn on his Papi for this.

So instead of paying for healthkare, he wanna pay for a wall? Stupid gonna stupid as always. I was dying yesterday when they had that linguist, on the fake news, saying that ***** speaks like a 12 year old :lol: But these stupid idiots choose to believe in him. You gotta be inkredibly stupid to ride for that man child. Inkredibly STUPID! Buncha gumps :rofl:

#AlternativeFacts

there u go.. talking without knowing :lol:

car carriers alone make 2g's a week... :lol:

only way a burger flipper seeing that is if he really Flippin on his day off.

-You don't make, 100K. Stop it

-And there is dignity in all labor. I make three times as much as the janitor that cleans my cubicle. But I will never look down on the man because my check is bigger, or think I'm superior because I make more.

I like I said, I have no problem with how you live you life. I do have a problem with you dumb *** ideologies and lack of empathy for the next man.

Especially when you depend on the next man's tax dollars so much.

Last edited:
education credentials are bout as good as how u monetizing off em.

if u not a 6 f**** ***** wit a masters then that **** for da birds.

Back
Top Bottom