***Official Political Discussion Thread***

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...eaked-drafts-trump-immigrants-executive-order

DREAMer program: “Ending unconstitutional executive amnesties”
Another apparent order draft, titled “Ending unconstitutional executive amnesties,” would end a major Obama program that has effectively protected more than 740,000 unauthorized immigrants from deportation since 2012.

This program — Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA — was aimed at people who came to the US when they were younger than 16 years old, who either had pursued or were pursuing education and had no felony convictions, among other conditions. It let them get temporary protection from deportation and permits to work in the US.

But the order would end the DACA program. Now, it says that work permits already issued under the program will remain valid. However, these permits are all already set to expire at some point in the next two years, and once they expire, they will not be renewed, according to the order. Starting very soon, a trickle of immigrants would start to lose their DACA protections — and by January 2019, barring a policy reversal or an act of Congress, all of them would.

Even while still protected by DACA, the order says, the government will not grant them “advance parole.” That means that should they leave the country, they would not be allowed to return.

Finally, this draft order would also put the nail in the coffin of Obama’s 2014 attempt to extend that program to cover a broader group of unauthorized immigrants — DAPA — which had already been blocked in court. All in all, if implemented, the order would roll back President Obama’s most significant legacy on immigration.

I remember Ninja saying he would turn on his Papi for this.

B-b-but muh small government

class A CDL drivers aren't in da same category as low wage service sector burger flipper, especially one with a credit or 2 away from my associates.

might wanna try again b. :lol:

that gravy train in DC though? Betta start shaking down some private firms asap. that Trump winter coming, burrrr.

A CDL driving job ain't noting to brag about. Im currently a CDL driver and i had better jobs previously. Quit acting like you are better than a burger flipper.

my job is Better than a burger flipper.

if I went OT instead of staying local I'd clear 100k...

service sector jobs being equated to CDL jobs :lol:

and I got a hazmat, with a Twic card, we all da way valid out here. 8)

#AlternativeFacts

there u go.. talking without knowing :lol:

car carriers alone make 2g's a week... :lol:

only way a burger flipper seeing that is if he really Flippin on his day off.

-You don't make, 100K. Stop it

I can real eaaaaaasy, but I rather leave money on da table and be home every night.

what u think truckers ain't caking? :lol:

u Betta ask somebody.

Trump is a ***** ahole man....what a POS....

This dummy had towers built on the backs of immigrants I'm sure a lot of them here illegally....dude deserves death.

education credentials are bout as good as how u monetizing off em.

if u not a 6 f**** ***** wit a masters then that **** for da birds.

Living in a tent controlled apt that's not even under your name but your mommas, is what's for the birds bro.

Trump is a ***** ahole man....what a POS....

This dummy had towers built on the backs of immigrants I'm sure a lot of them here illegally....dude deserves death.

secret service gonna be all up in your **** u keep up this temper tantrum :lol:

u got potentially 8 years of da Trumpster, Betta pace yourself :lol:

-One, why are you using the n-word. You ain't black :nerd:

-Second. I make great money, to cover everything I need. I even pay free market rent by myself, imagine that :D.

I'm good, no need to worry yourself. But still, no one here is impressed by your credentials. Hell if you apply yourself, and have a solid knowledge base, getting through a masters program is a breeze.

So be proud of your accomplishments, don't be smug, and don't act like you doing it. Cause you really aren't, you're just being basic.

class A CDL drivers aren't in da same category as low wage service sector burger flipper, especially one with a credit or 2 away from my associates.

that gravy train in DC though? Betta start shaking down some private firms asap. that Trump winter coming, burrrr.

A CDL driving job ain't noting to brag about. Im currently a CDL driver and i had better jobs previously. Quit acting like you are better than a burger flipper.

#AlternativeFacts

I can real eaaaaaasy, but I rather leave money on da table and be home every night.

u Betta ask somebody.
Umm, they arent. The people who own mid-fleet or fleet trucking companies, if they get work, are caking. Drivers get paid ****.

Last edited:
secret service gonna be all up in your **** u keep up this temper tantrum :lol:

u got potentially 8 years of da Trumpster, Betta pace yourself :lol:

They can come get me if they want and pay for my one way ticket back to Colombia...I'm sure I can make a good living out there....saves me on a flight, this country ain't **** in the direction we headed, only YOU think you bullet proof, that humble pie gonna hit your face so hard man..

#AlternativeFacts

u Betta ask somebody

But you don't make 100k, that is the point.

And you gotta put chains on layaway for years to pay them off, you can't eem afford a down payment for muscle car, and you don't pay to put a roof over your head. None of those things scream "baller"

Bragging about leaving money on the table just makes you look even more foolish.

Like damb son, show just a lil ambition before you celebrate the next man losing his job :smh:

Last edited:
Man don't let Ninja derail the thread with this personal job crap
He hasn't given any good rebuttal towards this small government and dreamer stuff

My fatherNlaw been driving a truck for the hunts point market for over 20 years....that man ain't rich b :rofl:

Or maybe he is and been holding out :nerd:

Living in a tent controlled apt that's not even under your name but your mommas, is what's for the birds bro.

sike.

politicians of both stripes got rent controlled apts on stash.

I could max out 175k up in here sitting pretty forever...and own cribs on da side in America :lol: 8)

a conservative Supreme Court already validated it too..I might wanna take another course of action, cuz u keep hitting da same joke wall :lol:

And you gotta put chains on layaway for years to pay them off, you can't eem afford a down payment for muscle car, and you don't pay to put a roof over your head. None of those things scream "baller"

Bragging about leaving money on the table just makes you look even more foolish.

Like damb son, show just a lil ambition before you celebrate the next man losing his job :smh:

Bro better have AT LEAST 700k in that bank account if not more....rent free 34 year old man, driving a hooptie, only responsibilities are a phone and his insurance....I'm actually dissappointed you not on the road making money 7 days a week, what you need to come home for...lmao

sike.

politicians of both stripes got rent controlled apts on stash.

I could max out 175k up in here sitting pretty forever...and own cribs on da side in America :lol: 8)

a conservative Supreme Court already validated it too..I might wanna take another course of action, cuz u keep hitting da same joke wall :lol:

Your papi been heavily against rent control fam, the end to your free ride will come to an end.

#AlternativeFacts

u Betta ask somebody

And you gotta put chains on layaway for years to pay them off,

when has this happened? I've bought every cuban link ive ever owned :lol:

Let us remember Edwin drawing the line in the sand......

Trump has no flaws cuz da media gave up its credibility to criticize him...his approval ratings are going up now...

ya cried wolf too many times.
That's not what the question is. Once again, you prove me right.
I'll spell it out for you again so you can get it right the third time.
What. Do. YOU. see as his biggest flaws and is there anything at all you disagree with or have concerns about?

there's nothing that he can do that would doom him outside deporting illegals who have been otherwise innocuous.

da way he effectively replaces Obamacare will be something to watch to..

other then that? he's got wide latitude to go ham.

Last edited:
Man don't let Ninja derail the thread with this personal job crap
He hasn't given any good rebuttal towards this small government and dreamer stuff

He won't, he never has one.
I'm just tired of all the "how I'm going to benefit" type of story
I want to hear how the policies will benefit society or the people around us
Without a stable society, we are screwed for the future even with our material possessions

Trump needs to back off with this hiring freeze of federal employees. He's going to make a lot of enemies in his backyard if he keeps this up. Local Republicans in NoVa are already breaking with him on this one.

Ya boy Paul Ryan said da Dreamers is good, Trump got other fish to fry.

tax reform por favor.

Last edited:
This is how short sighted celebrating job cuts at the Federal government are.

The Federal government is one of the best suppliers of quality middle class jobs in America. Most federal workers aren't lazy bureaucrats bleeding the country. They are decent people, making reasonable middle class wages, that want the same decent quality of life as folk in Appalachia wants. The Federal government doesn't only employ bureaucrats and regulators though. They empty janitors, Secretaries, cooks, security guards and a whole lot of work to uneducated or lowly skilled people. These people are all over the country, even the Rust Belt

Not only that, a ton of small business rely on federal building and federal workers to survive. The pizza place near the FCC, the barber shop near the Patents office, the dentist near the Census bureau, and the food truck near USDA building. Every time there is a government shut down these people are on the local news begging for the government to reopen because their livelihood is on the line.

Economist, and scientist employed by the government conduct research that other people in the field rely on do their jobs, and conduct more research. These people all work for business that hire middle class workers, and unskilled workers, that drive their local economies.

Furthermore the DMV as such a affluent black community partly because of the federal dollars flowing through the system. They can get work from the local economy and they have to worry less about discrimination because the Fed operates under much more stringent rules. You throw these people out to the private sector and your expose them to more discrimination.

Not only that, this will just lead to the lost of essential services some folk rely on, and cause an uptick in government contracts. A lot of the time contractors are more expensive that doing the **** yourself. You get small government in numbers, not in dollars.

Only a delusional and ignorant person thinks that destroying civil service jobs will be good to the middle class or economy.

Repped!!! QFE

Back
Top Bottom