***Official Political Discussion Thread***

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...y-that-is-not-so-easy/?utm_term=.d21c8c053423

Last edited:
I will say after watching more news shows and seeing online articles/headlines, dude got what he wanted they are going harder at him for sure :lol: straight up boy who cried wolf

I will say after watching more news shows and seeing online articles/headlines, dude got what he wanted they are going harder at him for sure
laugh.gif
straight up boy who cried wolf
And who you think is paying these news outlets.

Just gotta relax and see what unfolds.

Saw dudes in here predicting WW3 after 6 days in office 
laugh.gif

No one predicted WW3 :lol:,just talk about how much likelier the risk of miscalculation will be now if the traditional institutions that exist to minimize the risk of conflict are abandoned like Trump's threatening (like pulling out of the UN)

Last edited:
Saw dudes in here predicting WW3 after 6 days in office :lol:

In these 6 days in office, has something been done to reassure that wwIII ain't coming?

You feeling safe by all of this?

And that prediction been out there for a while when dude been talking that crazy talk.. then he started actually doing stuff, like everything Taiwan related for example

No one predicted WW3 :lol:,just talk about how much likelier the risk of miscalculation will be now if the traditional institutions that exist to minimize the risk of conflict are abandoned like Trump's threatening (like pulling out of the UN)

I never predicted.. I did say it though.. well I said paraphrasing 'anything short of WWIII will be a success for this dude'

I will say after watching more news shows and seeing online articles/headlines, dude got what he wanted they are going harder at him for sure :lol: straight up boy who cried wolf

And who you think is paying these news outlets.

Just gotta relax and see what unfolds.

Saw dudes in here predicting WW3 after 6 days in office :lol:

Nah I'm laughing at the self fulfilling prophecy. Dude kept complaining since last year about the crooked media, well now you got what you wanted everyone hates you :lol:

I never predicted.. I did say it though.. well I said paraphrasing 'anything short of WWIII will be a success for this dude'

I hear you,I also said that the possibility of a great power war has been greatly increased to a point I never thought we'd get to in the near future.

You already mentioned Taiwan as a potential flashpoint with China,not to mention the South China Sea where Trumps SOS has already taken a hardline against China by literally threatening their access to the disputed islands

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...sets-collision-course-beijing-south-china-sea

Last edited:
I hear you,I also said that the possibility of a great power war has been greatly increased to a point I never thought we'd get to in the near future.

You already mentioned Taiwan as a potential flashpoint with China,not to mention the South China Sea where Trumps SOS has already taken a hardline against China by literally threatening their access to the disputed islands

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...sets-collision-course-beijing-south-china-sea
But this has been brewing through the entire Obama administration.

How this falls on Trumps lap over a week is just insane to me.

Nah man I'm not extreme with it :lol:

But things that stand out to me as real trouble - "Alternate facts" being pushed as truths while shouting down any other viewpoint.

Villainizing of any media that does not agree with the alternate facts.

Threatening journalists.

Erosion of civil rights and using the presidency for personal gain are things I expected. That stuff up there, not so much.

Hell I think he'd sell us to another country before WW3 started :lol:

Last edited:

The whole Taiwan thing is just an extremely simple thing for his lack of understanding for world politics and ramifications of his actions

Just the simple manner of doing things so publicly and thinking that will get anywhere with the Chinese just shows how lil dude knows and how lil he is listening to those who do know

Just gotta speak to anyone who has been around those with legit Chinese roots and you find out quick how serious this shht is

Then obviously you got less simpler issues going on that obviously have larger ramifications, like backing out of trade deals and all this UN stuff

Hell, as was shown in the tweet above we have no clue if dude truly knows what a trade deficit means.. then he's openly talking about taking things from countries and/or this whole thing about Mexico and covering the bill for this wall

Shht is a joke.. you can't spit in my food, smile in my face and just expect me to just sit there.. and how long is the list getting where dude is doing that again?

Last edited:

But this has been brewing through the entire Obama administration.

How this falls on Trumps lap over a week is just insane to me.

No it hasn't :lol:

Obama wasn't antagonizing China every chance he got by threatening to turn away from decades long policy as well as openly being aggressive in their territorial disputes

Obama was literally the opposite,trying to be a cool customer building on and even expanding bi-lateral ties with Asian partners in the name of minimising the risk of major conflict and expanding economic ties. He for the most part,stayed out of China's territorial disputes and when he did comment,he stressed all sides come to a peaceful solution.

Obama was a lot more of a strategic/long term thinker,he wasn't going around threatening instability to get what he wants. Obama tried to deal with China subtly with a pen instead of a hammer like Trump seems to be going about it

Everything Trump has done in this regard has served only to confirm China's suspicions about the US having malevolent intentions in the region

Last edited:
Nah man I'm not extreme with it
laugh.gif

But things that stand out to me as real trouble - "Alternate facts" being pushed as truths while shouting down any other viewpoint.

Threatening journalists.

Erosion of civil rights and using the presidency for personal gain are things I expected. That stuff up there, not so much.
Thats just fluff to me tbh.

"Erosion of civil rights"? Thats a lil extreme in those circumstances 
laugh.gif
 but being black thats nothing new anyway.

Here for the policies and so far not seeing a lot of bad moves so far.

Threatening journalists.

"Erosion of civil rights"? Thats a lil extreme in those circumstances :lol:  but being black thats nothing new anyway.

Do you know what precedent is?

No it hasn't
laugh.gif

Obama wasn't antagonizing China every chance he got by threatening to turn away from decades long policy as well as openly being aggressive in their territorial disputes

Obama was literally the opposite,trying to be a cool customer building on and even expanding bi-lateral ties with Asian partners in the name of minimising the risk of major conflict and expanding economic ties. He for the most part,stayed out of China's territorial disputes and when he did comment,he stressed all sides come to a peaceful solution.

Obama was a lot more of a strategic/long term thinker,he wasn't going around threatening instability to get what he wants. Obama tried to deal with China subtly with a pen instead of a hammer like Trump seems to be going about it

Everything Trump has done in this regard has served only to confirm China's suspicions about the US having malevolent intentions in the region
Your right, but y'all actin like it was sweet with China.

​Weren't they flagrant too him on some of his trips over there if i remember?

The whole Taiwan thing is just an extremely simple thing for his lack of understanding for world politics and ramifications of his actions

Just the simple manner of doing things so publicly and thinking that will get anywhere with the Chinese just shows how lil dude knows and how lil he is listening to those who do know

Just gotta speak to anyone who has been around those with legit Chinese roots and you find out quick how serious this shht is

Then obviously you got less simpler issues going on that obviously have larger ramifications, like backing out of trade deals and all this UN stuff

Hell, as was shown in the tweet above we have no clue if dude truly knows what a trade deficit means.. then he's openly talking about taking things from countries and/or this whole thing about Mexico and covering the bill for this wall

Shht is a joke.. you can't spit in my food, smile in my face and just expect me to just sit there.. and how long is the list getting where dude is doing that again?

What's crazier to me is how no one on his team has checked him about that. Makes me wonder if there's anyone with expertise in that area on his team.

Only an idiot would think threatening a trade war between the world's 2 largest economies is a good/strategic long term move in the nations interest

Dude is playing with fire and seems oblivious to it

Legit everyone loses in a trade war between the US and China :lol:,no winners

Last edited:
What's crazier to me is how no one on his team has checked him about that. Makes me wonder if there's anyone with expertise in that area on his team.

Only an idiot would think threatening a trade war between the world's 2 largest economies is a good/strategic long term move in the nations interest

Dude is playing with fire and seems oblivious to it

Legit everyone loses in a trade war between the US and China
laugh.gif
,no winners
When all else fails, fresh tactics!

- Castor Troy 1997

Threatening journalists.

"Erosion of civil rights"? Thats a lil extreme in those circumstances :lol:  but being black thats nothing new anyway.

To you, I guess. And that's fine. Freedom of the press is kinda important though :lol: and I don't mean like MSM, CNN type media. I mean regular people and independent journalism that actually means something.

Once they can openly censor journalists for dissent, they're coming for citizens next. That's a dangerous line to walk on.

Last edited:
Limiting the press is dangerous. If you can't see that then that us citizenship life isn't for you
KingKoopa is just trying to sound different for the hell of it. Even most traditional, educated Republicans are against violation of the 1st Amendment, but dude is out here saying "who cares". Dude keeps talking about life in black America; we already have issues with media reporting on black people unfairly. He doesn't think it's going to get worse under Trump :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom