***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dudes hittin new lows in this thread reporting people
mean.gif

Last edited:
Trump legit thinks the country is his company and he can run it however he likes with no repercussions:lol:

Its only been a week and all of this has happened, he's in for a rude awakening.

Trump is about to beef with the ACLU and the supreme court judge who made the ruling

His pattern is so obvious by now.

'Fake judge! He doesn't know the law!'
Nah he gonna say the judge can't be fair cuz he's a secret Muslim most likely appointed by Obama.

Only if NY can join..then I'd be all for it. I love in ny. And Canada got the best strip clubs. Or so I hear :nerd:

You take cali and ny out of the union and the us would go into rapid depression asap. 2/3 biggest contributors to the us economy

I'm just here wanting to enjoy Canada's strip clubs without having to cross a border

Let the US sink

Trump and his cronies are literally waking up sleeping dragons in the fight the American people have.

And whoever out here snitchin, drop ya testes and man up. Gettin people banned aint gon make your lies any truer

Trump and his cronies are literally waking up sleeping dragons in the fight the American people have.

And whoever out here snitchin, drop ya testes and man up. Gettin people banned aint gon make your lies any truer
really, **** trump and anyone enabling racism, xenophobia, discrimination, and regression by supporting or defending his actions. he's got trump's me listening to "hit em up" again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom