***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That Steve Bannon influence is something else, man... :smh:

WH: No mention of Jews on Holocaust Remembrance Day because others were killed too

Dems, get your **** together. We gotta get these clowns outta here.

good. less backward religion in the US. look at Britain, Germany, Sweden, France, and other European countries when they allow Muslim in their countries. Sharia law is not welcomed in this country. 
If we reporting, you getting reported.

Take your hate speech elsewhere.

Cali leaving would destroy the rest of the country. I'm all for it. I like Hawaii and New York too, but its time to be selfish if the rest of the country is that way.

Last edited:
good. less backward religion in the US. look at Britain, Germany, Sweden, France, and other European countries when they allow Muslim in their countries. Sharia law is not welcomed in this country. 
and let's get rid of those money-grubbing Jews too, right? and those Catholics trying to rip apart our traditional Christianity. right?

how about this: discriminatory views like you're espousing are not welcome in this country.

If we reporting, you getting reported.

Take your hate speech elsewhere.
You support Sharia?
can we expel Americans who think Christianity should be used to guide politics, which is in strict violation of our Constitution?

actually, the full analogy to what you're saying would be that we should expel all Christians.

let's do it! **** it all. let the world burn.

and let's get rid of those money-grubbing Jews too, right? and those Catholics trying to rip apart our traditional Christianity. right?

how about this: discriminatory views like you're espousing are not welcome in this country.
Catholicism is the oldest and truest form of Christianity tho fam. Also dont bad mouth Jews. Nothing wrong with them at all.

Not cool dude

my bad, I'll stop engaging the trolls.

Tim Cook is upset with the ban too:

"I've heard from many of you who are deeply concerned about the executive order issued yesterday," Cook wrote in a memo sent to Apple employees worldwide Saturday and obtained by CNET. "I share your concerns. It is not a policy we support."

everyone needs to ban together.

perhaps this can unite Apple, Google, Facebook, and Microsoft.

edit: that was a Freudian slip/subliminal message to meth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom