***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Glad it's not just me.
I know and experienced too much to let people erase me and my people like that. I've had to get quite a few of my non-black homies together for saying **** like that.
Tbf,I think a lot of people usually just mean immigrants from everywhere when they say that but I feel you though cause in reality,slaves didn't immigrate to ****
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Nah, they know exactly what they doing. It's willful cognitive dissonance. Erase the history so you don't have to acknowledge it. Let me take a break before I say anything else. I'm getting heated now just thinking about it.

I'm getting tired of people saying that this country was built by immigrants and ignore the millions of stolen Africans that were bought here in chains. **** is mad disrespectful and it lowkey bugs the hell out of me

Glad it's not just me.

Tbf,I think a lot of people usually just mean immigrants from everywhere when they say that but I feel you though cause in reality,slaves didn't immigrate to **** :lol: :smh:

This is an example of the lil stuff matters.

Saying America is a country of immigrants is one thing, saying it was built by immigrants is another.

The only person I have heard pull off speaking about slaves together with other immigrants is Obama, and he does it in a very nuanced way. But unfortunately, not every liberal is as measured as Obama, they just throw the haymaker without giving thought to the connotations of their words.

Last edited:
Well Obama put out a statement.

Apparently the comparisons to his immigration ban and Trump's upset him. Guess he's still trying to defend that legacy. :smh:

Apparently the comparisons to his immigration ban and Trump's upset him. Guess he's still trying to defend that legacy. :smh:

Surprise, surprise. This is what you're upset about, Obama pointing out a lie.

If Trump never mentioned Obama, he would have no reason to speak

You make being petulant an art.

Apparently the comparisons to his immigration ban and Trump's upset him. Guess he's still trying to defend that legacy.
mean.gif
me and someone posted on the previous page posted links to articles that show how the comparisons are false. maybe you should read up

Because he was right. I swear cats wouldn't even know Obama pulled the same **** until Trump floated the idea on the campaign trail. There are more similarities than differences.

me and someone posted on the previous page posted links to articles that show how the comparisons are false. maybe you should read up

Riko doesn't read fact checkers, they have a liberal bias :rolleyes :smh: :lol:

There's a lot of irony when there's a man who complains that liberals get triggered too quickly yet gets triggered when a former president speaks out

1/10 bait try again

Because he was right. I swear cats wouldn't even know Obama pulled the same **** until Trump floated the idea on the campaign trail. There are more similarities than differences.

Obama didn't pull the same ****, lie get called out for it racoon.

Last edited:

Before Obama imposed a 6-month pause in processing refugees from Iraq, an FBI investigation discovered that several dozen suspected terrorists may have been erroneously allowed to move from Iraq to the United States under the Bush administration. Two men living in Kentucky admitted making roadside bombs in Iraq. “As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011,” ABC News reported in 2013, “even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets. One Iraqi who had aided American troops was assassinated before his refugee application could be processed, because of the immigration delays.”

There was never any reason to suspect Obama had hidden motives for pausing to reevaluate security procedures; he did so in response to specific evidence of serious screening flaws; even then the cost of delay was terrible; but by the time the public even became aware of what had happened, refugee processing was up and running again. That Obama’s order generated no mass protests makes total sense.

Now consider Trump, whose vastly more expansive and consequential order covers seven majority Muslim countries, responds to no particular threat, post-dates the previous review on Iraq, and flows from the pen of a very different man who has said very different things about the people whose status he just changed.

Trump has lied about seeing thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating the collapse of the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001. He has attacked the Gold Star mother of a Muslim American soldier with an anti-Muslim stereotype. He tapped a high-ranking adviser, Mike Flynn, with a long history of making statements that are anti-Islam. Is National Review at all concerned that Trump might hold bigoted views against Muslims? Because more to the point, Trump declared repeatedly during his campaign that he wanted to ban Muslims from the United States.

Numerous Republicans criticized him for doing so.

That is the biggest reason many fear he is now trying to ban Muslims and using this order as a pretext.

His close adviser, Rudy Giuliani, told Fox News in a live interview that the executive order Trump just signed sprang from a committee Giuliani formed for the specific purpose of constructing a Muslim ban in a way that would pass legal muster!

Giuliani added that the ban eventually came to focus on countries where there was “substantial evidence that people were sending terrorists into our country.” Yet the order affects several countries that have yet to send a terrorist to the United States, and does not affect numerous Muslim-majority countries, including Saudi Arabia, home to 15 of the 19 September 11 hijackers; the United Arab Emirates or Egypt, home to other 9/11 hijackers; or Pakistan, where Osama bin Laden was hidden.

Obama actions are no where like this. Please educate yourself and stop spewing nonsense.

Obama stopped the processing of new visas because two terrorist slipped through the system. He didn't detain green card holders, and US citizens for hours, kick people out the country and give them 5 years bans.

God you're dense most of the time.

Last edited:

Have you read up on the two extensively enough to make that comparison?

I can bet you didn't. And if you did, you probably wouldn't be able to get past the legal language enough to form a real opinion on both. And that's not a shot at you, that's by design.

Last edited:

Just because you can find differences doesn't mean that they aren't similar.

Look at the difference between protestants and lutherans. It's so damn negligible that it isn't worth debating. The only people that want to are those who have an agenda.

Point blank both administrations imposed temporary bans on refugees from certain countries. That is the only fact that needs to be said.

I'll let you guys bicker about the minute differences so you can make yourselves feel better about your blatant hypocrisy.

Look at the difference between protestants and lutherans. It's so damn negligible that it isn't worth debating. The only people that want to are those who have an agenda.

Point blank both administrations imposed temporary bans on refugees from certain countries. That is the only fact that needs to be said.

I'll let you guys bicker about the minute differences so you can make yourselves feel better about your blatant hypocrisy.

Perfect example that being educate, doesn't stop something from sounding stupid.

Your post are on circus bathroom status Riko

read the links prior to posting your idiotic statements. there is no point in arguing because you are wrong and it is obvious you are talking out of your *** while being condescending to others. you are just a troll at this point like all the other trolls that come in this thread. 

They're significantly different. Obama's decisions didn't affect permanent residents or citizens. It didn't affect citizens of countries who have roots in targeted countries.

You're wrong on this. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be feasible for an immoral president to institute policy to intentionally tank the market, have his ppl buy when cheap, and then lift the policy :nerd:

I'm no market guru, so correct me if I'm wrong, but could that be part of what Trump might be intending

:nerd: :nerd:

SEC would have a field day. Sanctions galore. Insider trading would run rampant. It would destroy the modern stock market as we know it

Back
Top Bottom