***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rico is always concern with people's reactions, instead of the actual issues.

It gives him cover to say ignorant

Oh go somewhere. I'm the one that first brought up what Obama did in reference to his ban when it was first mentioned during the 2016 campaign. Then you guys had to do your google searches to find your talking points to spin it. I honestly don't even know why you all want to rehash that debate.

They're significantly different. Obama's decisions didn't affect permanent residents or citizens. It didn't affect citizens of countries who have roots in targeted countries.

You're wrong on this. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

So then you agree we should ban refugees from terrorist states just as they don't fall in as permanent residence? Who by the way have to get their green cards renewed.

They're significantly different. Obama's decisions didn't affect permanent residents or citizens. It didn't affect citizens of countries who have roots in targeted countries.

You're wrong on this. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
its not even worth reasoning with him. dude is a straight up hypocrite. talks down to other people about their "arrogance" while being the biggest culprit of it 

I'm confused by the alt facts, was Obama tough on Muslims or not?

I thought he was letting everyone in, and giving everything away

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico really said 'Because you see differences, doesn't mean there aren't similarities'

That's his counter argument :lol:

This fool wants dudes to not care about people's lives being destroyed

But everyone should be outraged his career opportunities have been narrowed

Child please

For years I've tried to articulate why and how Devils like oneilmatt oneilmatt behave and think the way they do.

Rex nailed it.
This aire of intelectual superiority that liberals give off is why Hillary lost the election. His post only shows a profound misunderstanding and ignorance on conservatism and what it means. It also shows what liberals "really think": that equality doesnt exist and that there never will be equality. So much of liberal ideaology is predicated on injustices and inequality. The moment that society believes that equality has been achieved, the moment the need for liberalism is extinguished. It might make you feel like a big smart guy saying that stuff, but it just shows how much the opposite is true.

C3crTWvWMAIAoHs.jpg:orig

This aire of intelectual superiority that liberals give off is why Hillary lost the election. His post only shows a profound misunderstanding and ignorance on conservatism and what it means. It also shows what liberals "really think": that equality doesnt exist and that there never will be equality. So much of liberal ideaology is predicated on injustices and inequality. The moment that society believes that equality has been achieved, the moment the need for liberalism is extinguished. It might make you feel like a big smart guy saying that stuff, but it just shows how much the opposite is true.
come back when you get your reading comprehension up brah

For years I've tried to articulate why and how Devils like oneilmatt oneilmatt behave and think the way they do.

Rex nailed it.

Look around troll, society doesn't think equality has been achieved, far from it.

Liberalism and social justice isn't going anywhere for a long, long time.

Get used to it.

You talked **** about Obama, you race trolled and spewed bigotry all during his presidency too. To the point most of the site views you in the worst light.

And you think you can fool people into thinking you believe in equality. No one is buying your shtick

-BTW, Rex was a libertarian conservative (you can read some of his old post), even I was a libertarian at one point. And we both dump that flawed ideology.

You're not even a good conservative anyway.

Last edited:
Look around troll, society doesn't think equality has been achieved, far from it.

Get used to it.

You talked **** about Obama, you race trolled and spewed bigotry all during his presidency too. To the point most of the site views you in the worst light.

And you think you can fool people into thinking you believe in equality. No one is buying your shtick

-BTW, Rex was a libertarian conservative (you can read some of his old post), even I was a libertarian at one point. And we both dump that flawed ideology.

You just proved my point tremendously. You also didnt really read what I said, evidently.

Rico is so ignorant I almost cant even take it. Like, his opinions are so asinine that he has to be trolling for conversational purposes only. No way his brain is actually forming these thoughts genuinely given the facts laid out before us. Only a fool denies truth intentionally.

What an intelligent response. Is that the only thing you say? Keep insulting my "comprehension" and maybe noboy will notice how poor yours is.
i do not need to respond to you with an intelligent response when you have showed a lack of it throughout this thread. you have constantly been called out for your ignorance and clear lack of understanding of anything that goes on in this thread. 

Richard Spencer's backup account in here wildin out again

You notice that most conservatives and race troll that be in this thread never want to discuss the issues.

They want to discuss the liberal reactions to the issues.

As soon as you attack their actions and emotions as while, they fold, and want to play victim.

Get used to it.

You just proved my point tremendously. You also didnt really read what I said, evidently.

I read that bull ****, don't worry lil man.

The moment that society believes that equality has been achieved, the moment the need for liberalism is extinguished.

So you're admitting that liberalism is essential for equality to be achieved?

That certainly explains why you find it so objectionable.

Last edited:
You notice that most conservatives and race troll that be in this thread never want to discuss the issues.

They want to discuss the liberal reactions to the issues.

As soon as you attack their actions and emotions as while, they fold, and want to play victim.

So this is your new line of attack: reaction attacking. Has a new ring to it. I can see it catching on. Good one.

Back
Top Bottom