***Official Political Discussion Thread***

latest

:pimp:

Yea would love for leadership to actually make decisions and laws based on facts and research for once....a large part of the country isnt ready for that tho, they still living on fear, religion and hate

This Trump Administration looking like a bunch of amateur clowns.

So basically he wasn't briefed means this idiot didn't even bother to read what he was signing? :rofl:

Mr. Trump’s anger that he was not fully briefed on details of the executive order he signed giving his chief strategist a seat on the National Security Council, a greater source of frustration to the president than the fallout from the travel ban.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. I'm no gifted comedic writer but I can already see how snl can have a field day with this.

So basically he wasn't briefed means this idiot didn't even bother to read what he was signing? :rofl:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html

Yooooo

Before he was ousted in November as transition chief, Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey, the Trump adviser with the most government experience, helped prepare a detailed staffing and implementation plan in line with the kickoff strategies of previous Republican presidents.

It was discarded — a senior Trump aide made a show of tossing it into a garbage can — for a strategy that prioritized the daily release of dramatic executive orders to put opponents on the defensive.

Mr. Christie, who agrees in principle with the broad strokes of Mr. Trump’s immigration policy, says the president has been let down by his staff.

son looking like he got low self esteem in this streets.

Reading an article right now about how a scientist is running for an office spot in 2018. Haven't finished the article yet but long story short, Trump's recent anti science actions made dude realize that scientists need to get into politics.

*edit

Actually, it gets even cooler than that. They're putting together a political action committee whose goal is try to get as many scientists and engineers in office as possible :wow:

It may play well in the post-trump era, but I think the better strategy is for politicians to team up with scientists to do analytics, both to help get elected but also to frame policy.

Aides confer in the dark because they cannot figure out how to operate the light switches in the cabinet room

Please tell me this is not real
But he's got gold curtains!

Village idiot probably can't even tie his own shoe laces.

laugh.gif
God knows he never had to. The spoiled man-baby was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and never looked back. Hasn't had a day of hardship in his life, not to mention the Vietnam dodge job. But he understands the needs of the rust belt workers who were laid off. 
eyes.gif

It's crazy because Trump and his crew really have the power to have so much change in Washington, but since they are deeply determined to operate in such an inept and reckless manner, people are gonna just wish we were back to how things were before, which is still broken, but civilized none the less.

Last edited:
Its crazy to me that this clown spends so much time watching multiple news stations to see what they're going to say about him. He literally cant survive without attention and approval. Wouldn't be surprised if he has an alternate "egg" handle on Twitter to spew nonsense and compliment himself :lol:. He'd probably shrivel up and die if everyone just ignored him.

He might also post on a sneaker forum under various aliases as well. I believe he already commented in here about being handsome in his youth.

:lol: wouldn't put it past him to impersonate an "inner city" individual to show that "the blacks" support him

Back
Top Bottom